Official SL2 announcement

dkCambridgeshire

From Reid Reviews:

Hello,

Today I published a field review of the newly announced Leica SL2.  Coming up in the near future will be a number of articles involving this new camera including:

1. A side-by side studio comparison test of the SL2, Leica SL and Panasonic S1R which looks at color rendering, file quality, performance at various ISO levels and color moire.

2. A side by side studio comparison test of the SL2, Leica SL and Panasonic S1R which looks at highlight headroom and native ISO.

3. A revision of my Sigma 45/2.8 lens review showing test results with the SL2.

4. Reviews of six other L series lenses tested side by side on the SL2, Leica SL and Panasonic S1R.

5. Reports on four rangefinder lenses tested side by side on the SL2, Leica SL, Panasonic S1R and Leica M-240.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, horlogere said:

I was also allowed to test the Leica SL2 in advance. Here you can read my first impression.
On the right side of the screen is also a translation function for unfolding available. 

https://norbertwindecker.blogspot.com/2019/11/die-neue-leica-sl-2-ein-erster-eindruck.html

Thank you for the review. You write that SL2 does not have multi-shot capability, but the spec says it does.

For those who want the check Norbert's review: it is written in German.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

vor 3 Minuten schrieb SrMi:

Thank you for the review. You write that SL2 does not have multi-shot capability, but the spec says it does.

For those who want the check Norbert's review: it is written in German.

During the test the camera did not have a multi shot mode yet

• jaapv locked this topic