Leica Refurbished CCD M9 and M9p for sale . .

jonoslack

Advertisement (gone after registration)

11 hours ago, rivi1969 said:

That’s correct, I paid €2510.00 for my M9-P which I just got a notice that will be shipped next week at the latest. They will provide a tracking number at my request so I can pay taxes in advance.

If the shutter comes with more than 2k clicks is fine with me.

Well you did it Ricardo.  Finally the draw of the full frame is too much.

You are such an expert with the M8...hope you find the FF just as satisfying. (Tho' I know you have the Sony A7 FF).

All best, dave s

Edited by david strachan
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JMF said:

Hi , picked up my refurbished M9P yesterday , it looks like new and had 3528 shutter actuations notified on the Leica customer care receipt.

Took it for a spin fitted with a 35 summilux v2 and a battered hood !

Best, Jean-Marc.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Stunning! And with the exact shutter Opera button I want for mine, did you bought it at BHPhoto?

1 hour ago, david strachan said:

Well you did it Ricardo.  Finally the draw of the full frame is too much.

You are such an expert with the M8...hope you find the FF just as satisfying. (Tho' I know you have the Sony A7 FF).

All best, dave s

Thank you Dave, I will take the M9-P to my China adventure (in 9 weeks) and yes, I thought in taking the A7Rii to capture some landscapes in Guilin and the great wall, but since I am taking also my Mavic Air drone, I am not sure I want to carry to much gear along. I think the M9 with the 28-35-50mm trio will suffice. 🤔

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2019 at 9:47 PM, jonoslack said:

Hi There -  I was in Wetzlar last week, and I discovered that customer services are selling refurbished M9s

I was so encouraged that I thought it was worth writing a small piece about it: 

Refurbished M9 and M9p

I think you might need to hurry if you want one!

all the best

Jono Slack

Quoting rivi1969: »Stunning! And with the exact shutter Opera button I want for mine, did you bought it at BHPhoto? »

Rivi1969, you may read the original thread starter , see above !

Edited by JMF

5 hours ago, JMF said:
Quoting rivi1969: »Stunning! And with the exact shutter Opera button I want for mine, did you bought it at BHPhoto? »

Rivi1969, you may read the original thread starter , see above !

What I meant was that your camera is stunning (I also got one but still waiting for it) and the question if you bought it on BH was about the shutter button. :)

Picked mine up this morning. Waiting for the battery to charge

• Like 3

Advertisement (gone after registration)

5 hours ago, rivi1969 said:

What I meant was that your camera is stunning (I also got one but still waiting for it) and the question if you bought it on BH was about the shutter button. :)

Ok, I actually lost the button today on a hike ! You can get it from Match Technical Services directly . https://www.matchtechnical.com/product/soft-release-buttons/

Best , JM

Edited by JMF

2 hours ago, Jnd28 said:

Picked mine up this morning. Waiting for the battery to charge

Nice condition :)

Since my Summarit 50mm came in the other day, and finally have pics of mine with the lens attached. Would have preferred a black lens, but got this one for a decent price and already registered it to my account. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Charadis said:

Nice condition :)

Since my Summarit 50mm came in the other day, and finally have pics of mine with the lens attached. Would have preferred a black lens, but got this one for a decent price and already registered it to my account. 

Nice deal you got! Is your camera darker than the lens? Is hard to tell at the pic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rivi1969 said:

Nice deal you got! Is your camera darker than the lens? Is hard to tell at the pic.

Thank you! Was the cheapest I could find for f/2.4, and even then, I was biting my tongue when I placed the bid 😂

Yeah, the camera is a bit darker, but the leathering is a bit darker than I expected, too. I was hoping it would kind of match my watch band, so they would be Twinkies! Haha

I took a few more pics with my CL, and the colors look much better (ISO on auto, and I didn't feel like messing with it right now). At least this looks a lot more accurate than from my iPhone. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jnd28 - Did you have to pay import taxes and duties separately? Were there any other taxes or fees that you had to pay? Just wondering if it would be cheaper to have it shipped to a friend in Germany where I would have to pay 19% tax or have it shipped to me in the US ....

Thanks for sharing. 

Sanjay

14 minutes ago, jelajisp said:

Hello Jnd28 - Did you have to pay import taxes and duties separately? Were there any other taxes or fees that you had to pay? Just wondering if it would be cheaper to have it shipped to a friend in Germany where I would have to pay 19% tax or have it shipped to me in the US ....

Thanks for sharing. 

Sanjay

Well, I am not Jnd28, but I can tell you that the total tax money I paid was $35 dollars. Roughly 1.5% of my camera value ($2850.00) so paying VAT will be much expensive. 

5 hours ago, jelajisp said:

Thanks for sharing. 

Sanjay

I paid I think 32.00 US dollars. So I am pretty sure that is lower than the  VAT would be .

• 2 weeks later...

I think Michel has completed 80 orders so far and has almost as many waiting.  Just heard that my Monochrom is getting close to the top of the list.  I've chosen silver with Leica script on the top plate (like M9P) and Boysenberry (dark red) leather.  Delivery hopefully in 3-4 weeks.  Will post photos when received.

I am glad to inform that after 14 weeks of going back and forth with Leica Wetzlar, some shipping issues and a few other bumps, my beautiful M9-P is finally home. The taupé leather looks much nicer in person, but you got the idea. The paperwork came sealed and I am going to let it that way, so using the hexadecimal converter (if I did it right) I found the camera came with 3,000 shutter clicks, and it looks absolutely pristine, not a single ding or dent, flawless up to the plastic at the bottom plate. 

I want to give special thanks to jdlaing who help me with the tax issue so I could free the camera from US customs :) (Also andyturk and Charadis offered me help for that). It is ready for China in 5 weeks, can't wait!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rivi1969 said:

I am glad to inform that after 14 weeks of going back and forth with Leica Wetzlar, some shipping issues and a few other bumps, my beautiful M9-P is finally home. The taupé leather looks much nicer in person, but you got the idea. The paperwork came sealed and I am going to let it that way, so using the hexadecimal converter (if I did it right) I found the camera came with 3,000 shutter clicks, and it looks absolutely pristine, not a single ding or dent, flawless up to the plastic at the bottom plate. 

I want to give special thanks to jdlaing who help me with the tax issue so I could free the camera from US customs :) (Also andyturk and Charadis offered me help for that). It is ready for China in 5 weeks, can't wait!

I was wondering what happened with this. Glad to hear you got your camera, and amazing for the community to come to the rescue.

You may want to update the thread you started, in case someone comes across it and/or finds themselves in a similar situation. Maybe disclose as much as you can about how you resolved it.