Leica Refurbished CCD M9 and M9p for sale . .

jonoslack

On 8/11/2019 at 12:48 PM, rivi1969 said:

Stunning!! Congratulations, very beautiful combo :) I assume you speak German? I called but never manage to go beyond the voice recording lol

I called a couple of times and always had someone on the line speaking english  ! The M9-P has been delivered in France. Will be there later in September to pick it up.

Best, JM.

Edited by JMF

• 2 weeks later...

Just got charged today, are they using the service "Saferpay" to process transactions? Just want to make sure as it shows Leica Camera AG as the merchant. I haven't heard from Michel since last week when he confirmed my camera is ready. 

And how long to get shipping confirmation after the charge? I travel to Philippines next month, and don't even have a lens ready :p 

His last message: 

Hi Donald,

I talked with the technician.

We put the dark blue leathering on your camera as desired.

Everything is good.

Best regards

Michel

On 8/28/2019 at 1:15 AM, JMF said:

I called a couple of times and always had someone on the line speaking english  ! The M9-P has been delivered in France. Will be there later in September to pick it up.

Best, JM.

Which colour did you get? Don't forget to post a pic or two of your new camera when you pick it up!!

2 hours ago, Charadis said:

Just got charged today, are they using the service "Saferpay" to process transactions? Just want to make sure as it shows Leica Camera AG as the merchant. I haven't heard from Michel since last week when he confirmed my camera is ready. 

And how long to get shipping confirmation after the charge? I travel to Philippines next month, and don't even have a lens ready :p 

His last message: 

I was charged today as well. Haven’t received any notification from Leica, just a notice from my credit card company. Would be nice to get shipping information but somehow I doubt I will. Like I said in an earlier post it doesn’t feel as if they are set up for direct sales! We will see! 

Josh

• Like 1

They had problems charging my card so yesterday I went to my bank and make an international transfer to their account, I sent Michel the receipt and got an automated response that he will be back at his office next Tuesday.

I went for a silver M9-P with taupé brown leather that will be officially presented to you guys as soon as I get it 😀

Am 8.9.2019 um 08:10 schrieb rivi1969:

They had problems charging my card so yesterday I went to my bank and make an international transfer to their account, I sent Michel the receipt and got an automated response that he will be back at his office next Tuesday.

I went for a silver M9-P with taupé brown leather that will be officially presented to you guys as soon as I get it 😀

10 years ago  the M9 was presented: 9/9/2009
So that's a good sign!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jnd28 said:

Received the notice that the camera has shipped!! Should be shooting with it soon!

Nice, congrats! I still haven't received shipping notification, but that's promising that they let you know when it's shipped. 

The anticipation begins..

Ze package iz on ze vay

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Mazeltov...........

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Charadis said:

Ze package iz on ze vay

Good to now your camera finally will arrive today, I haven't even heard from this guy yet and I made the bank transfer last Thursday, I am starting to regret getting into all this business. Let's see.

3 hours ago, rivi1969 said:

Good to now your camera finally will arrive today, I haven't even heard from this guy yet and I made the bank transfer last Thursday, I am starting to regret getting into all this business. Let's see.

Honestly, he never told me he shipped it or sent any confirmation or tracking. I’m signed up with UPS, and I got a notification that a package is arriving through them. Can’t think of anything else I ordered coming from Germany that weighs 6+ pounds, so I’m assuming (and hoping) that’s my steel grey M9 with Dark Blue cowhide leathering. 

If you’re not signed up with UPS, your package might be on its way without you knowing. He is hard to get a hold of, but he does seem to fulfill his obligations. Albeit, it’s been almost 1.5 months, but he’s probably swamped 😃 

20 hours ago, lykaman said:

Mazeltov...........

Thanks (in German. I’m too lazy to look it up right now)

I didn’t receive any official notice from Leica either. I have a ups account so I received a notification from them. Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. It was caught up in customs for a couple of days and I never would have known that without the ups tracking info. I had to call the international ups customer service in order to give them some more info. I’m not sure how I would have known to do that if I had not seen the pause in shipping. 

Josh

2 hours ago, Jnd28 said:

I didn’t receive any official notice from Leica either. I have a ups account so I received a notification from them. Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. It was caught up in customs for a couple of days and I never would have known that without the ups tracking info. I had to call the international ups customer service in order to give them some more info. I’m not sure how I would have known to do that if I had not seen the pause in shipping. 

Josh

I'm glad you mentioned this today. Checked status and my package has been stuck in Louisville since close to midnight today. Gave them a call and the agent confirmed there is a holdup due to missing Tax ID no.Their brokerage dept. closed at 9:30 Est today, and we tried to reach them like 12 mins before that time, but no response. So she took my email addy and phone# to follow up tomorrow.

Was kinda hoping to get my brand new refurbished M9 by Friday at latest, but might not happen until next week 😓