Availability of the Q2

Just received a call Ace Photo where I was wait listed.  They just received one and it's MINE!!!  Pick up in the AM.  Something must be happening in the Leicaland shipping department!!  Cancelled B & H.  That should be good for someone shortly!!  All good luck!!

Edited by reynoldsyoung
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, reynoldsyoung said:

Just received a call Ace Photo where I was wait listed.  They just received one and it's MINE!!!  Pick up in the AM.  Something must be happening in the Leicaland shipping department!!  Cancelled B & H.  That should be good for someone shortly!!  All good luck!!

Congrats! Yay hopefully ill get bumped up a few places! haha thank you!

Right out of the box and ready to go....happy camper!!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Just got a call from the Leica Store here in Los Angeles that they're expecting a batch this Monday or Tuesday, confirming I still want one. So now it's just a question of whether my order from B&H will come in at the same time, saving me a bit of tax...

19 minutes ago, toutsuite said:

Just got a call from the Leica Store here in Los Angeles that they're expecting a batch this Monday or Tuesday, confirming I still want one. So now it's just a question of whether my order from B&H will come in at the same time, saving me a bit of tax...

B&H sent out an email a while back stating that they’ll start collecting California sales tax (Other states as well). The new policy took effect April 1.

1 minute ago, JimBo said:

B&H sent out an email a while back stating that they’ll start collecting California sales tax (Other states as well). The new policy took effect April 1.

Yep, which applies to all orders placed after that date. As I ordered in early March, no California sales tax.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, reynoldsyoung said:

Right out of the box and ready to go....happy camper!!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Lucky you! :) Which strap is that? Is this the stock hood as well? Thanks! Also I didn't realize you could screw a soft release button to the Q/Q2 ... I thought it was a built-in flat button ... I guess it's removable? 

Edited by fredus

11 minutes ago, reynoldsyoung said:

Artist and Artisan strap, 

Lolumina Mini Mk.II Soft-Release Button-Complete Kit (Red) adheres to the flat Q2 shutter release button.  

Thorsten Overgaard ventilated lens hood for the Q

Thank you!! 

4 hours ago, JimBo said:

Has that changed or been delayed?  On the item page it shows "No sales tax collected in CA". when I go through the check out process no tax is added.  Are they reporting to the states in  another manner  maybe so they can get you a tax time?

16 hours ago, reynoldsyoung said:

Artist and Artisan strap, 

Lolumina Mini Mk.II Soft-Release Button-Complete Kit (Red) adheres to the flat Q2 shutter release button.  

Thorsten Overgaard ventilated lens hood for the Q

I like that Lens hood.....    like it a lot.

22 hours ago, Tinker55 said:

Received mine today as well :-)))))

The remaining 'issue' to resolve is: which half case to buy:

Artisan & Artist for 125 euro

Luigi for 250 euro

Arte di Mano for 500 euro

choices, choices, choices....

I like the Arte di Mano...  i just wish it wasnt so expensive...  but when you are wrapping it around a Q2...

1 hour ago, Giguchan said:

I like the Arte di Mano...  i just wish it wasnt so expensive...  but when you are wrapping it around a Q2...

Yeah... I have never ordered a new one until now.  

I bought my last one used on of the forums. 

New is definitely a big amount just for a case.