CL - The Image Thread

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Leica CL, Summarit-M 1:2.5/90.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 5

Leica CL, Summarit-M 1:2,5/90.

• Like 8

Eva, this is a gorgeous set as my friend Viskas pointed out. I like them all, but some more than others.

Just one thing if I may; it would be more helpful for me if I could view them all in the same post, instead of in separate posts. I think it would be easier to appreciate as a “set”. This is, of course, just my personal opinion. :)

Eva, this is a gorgeous set as my friend Viskas pointed out. I like them all, but some more than others.

Just one thing if I may; it would be more helpful for me if I could view them all in the same post, instead of in separate posts. I think it would be easier to appreciate as a “set”. This is, of course, just my personal opinion. :)

Thanks, Louis, I will try to - the size of the images is a little large.

• Like 2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Thanks, Louis, I will try to - the size of the images is a little large.

If you have a sit. where you store your shots such as “zenfolio” for instance, you can put the direct link to each shot in LUF and post as many shots you like in the same post, keeping the size of each shot. I am doing that all the time. I don’t have any Facebook, but it seems it also work with that. All you need is to have a direct link to each shot, not the shot itself. ;)

• Like 1

If you have a sit. where you store your shots such as “zenfolio” for instance, you can put the direct link to each shot in LUF and post as many shots you like in the same post, keeping the size of each shot. I am doing that all the time. I don’t have any Facebook, but it seems it also work with that. All you need is to have a direct link to each shot, not the shot itself. ;)

I know, but I have no such accounts. I do have two websites which at present require passwords, but I use even smaller file sizes there and you get permanent URLs, which direct you to pages, not images, Nevertheless the two websites will soon be open for all again, after being overhauled for legal reasons (privacy notice etc.). I will remain restricted to the maximum forum file sizes, which is a pity. But perhaps quality instead of quantity is the solution. Edited by EUSe
  • Like 1

CL with non-Leica lens, manual focus . . . 

• Like 12

Expecting rain?

CL with non-Leica lens . . . 

• Like 8

It is impossible to describe the beauty of Yellowstone National Park with just couple of shots. To see more of this very special place, please use the following link:

All with CL and 18-56

p3040994668-6.jpg

p3040994667-5.jpg

p3040994669-5.jpg

Amazing Louis.  Really enjoyed your Zenfolio series, the Bison in number 2, the cascade and run of the water in number 16 and the formation of rock in number 32 - wonderful to see.  Still no Yogi and Boo Boo though lol!  I have always wanted to visit Yellowstone, but it is a very long trip for me and I don't cope with long haul flights very well.   Short trip planned for October though which I am very excited about, and the more I use the CL and 18-56 the more I like it.

• Like 2

Amazing Louis.  Really enjoyed your Zenfolio series, the Bison in number 2, the cascade and run of the water in number 16 and the formation of rock in number 32 - wonderful to see.  Still no Yogi and Boo Boo though lol!  I have always wanted to visit Yellowstone, but it is a very long trip for me and I don't cope with long haul flights very well.   Short trip planned for October though which I am very excited about, and the more I use the CL and 18-56 the more I like it.

Jayne, thank you very much. This is really a breathtaking place to visit, but you should visit it before it blows up. lol You can get interesting and colorful pictures even with a cellular, like mot of the people. :) But I admit, 18-56 proved, once again, to be an excellent lens. I took several other MF Nikkor lenses with me but never touched them.

That shot with the bison was taken in a very dark moment of the day. My guide didn’t want me to go too close, warning me that they are very fast and I shouldn’t believe he is sleeping and not seeing me. But I had to take the shot. When he realized I am not listening to him, he added I should make sure there is a tree next to me to climb on a branch if he attacks me. I asked him if he is sure bisons don’t climb trees. He didn’t get the joke! ;)

• Like 2