Daedalus2000

Leica Q - the image thread

First day out with the Q...The shutter is so quiet..too quiet lol. Feels so strange to use auto focus..But great camera feel and makes me wish for a slimmer lighter M..Bet it comes eventually. 

Thank you. Are these jpg straight from the camera? If not, are you able to share link for untouched JPGs + DNGs? I will be switching from X100T and 5D mk III + 24 F1.4 and would like to know if yes or know

Thank you. Are these jpg straight from the camera? If not, are you able to share link for untouched JPGs + DNGs? I will be switching from X100T and 5D mk III + 24 F1.4 and would like to know if yes or know

These are DNG's with minimal processing. Jpegs are usually excellent but I don't use them. 

Digitalfix. Looks like those saying you can't take portraits with this camera lens are wrong. Thanks for posting

some quick images in first hour with the Q. I really like the Q, it is a quick little camera. I find switching between manual and auto focus seamless, and the close focus capabilities are a great addition. The EVF is great, and manual focusing is a breeze. The autofocus is not perfect, but very fast. In this case it slightly missed...but I think I just need a bit more time with her.

Edited by digitalfx