Leica Q - the image thread

Advertisement (gone after registration)

We do indeed have very strong colours here in the sky as the air here is extremely clean and the visibility among the best, I dear to say, in the world. Also, Iceland is on the 64-66 degree North latitude all the colours here tend to very saturated and lively. Probably the UV is pretty high here as well. 

This is one of the first things photographers notice when they set their foot for the first time to Iceland. :)

My perfect type of place. I love strong colours. Definitely visiting next year. What's the best time to come, when I may be able to get some sunny weather ( Living in England, we are not short of rain :) )

• Like 1

Actually the puffins at this place are very curious and won't fly away from you until you get really close. Fortunately this guy was really curious giving me the opportunity to get real close. But as I mentioned the lighting could have been better but I think this shot turned out OK.

Soft & Hard

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 10

The end of an era.  The Beach garden Cafe closed today after 20 years in San Clemente.  Winner of the Clam Chowder Cook Off for 9 years running.  Some employees had been there for 17 years.  The owner is the lady on the left.

Edited by barjohn
  • Like 2

This thread is making things difficult for me. I've been planing to buy another M (I now own a a 240 M-P) when the new one comes out .... who knows when. But according most reviews the Q looks like a first class camera and the images in this thread seem to confirm this. I guess the next M will be true cracker. But wow, these images are good!

Edited by Jeffry Abt

Q goes to the Bronx (NY) Botanical Gardens ........ because this thread is about the Q these are dng files straight out of the camera .....

• Like 3

and 2 more  ....

• Like 4