What bag to carry the M10P?

jdlaing

A bag that includes the following critical features:

(1) 'touch-flap' control so you can access your gear without dealing with zippers, buckles, or velcro - whatever is on the menu.  

(2)  A built-in level to make sure you don't leave your bag containing precious gear inside tilted to one side or the other;

(3)  Quiet, virtually silent opening and closing of the bag so you will not startle anyone.

Oh, and I nearly forgot:  It cannot be red!  

• Like 8

After owning a different brands of shoulder bags over the years, I have settled on Billingham for the past 5 years. My usual bag is the Billingham Hadley Pro in sage (green) fibernyte with tan leather trim. 

I usually carry one M10 and a few primes. For travel vacations or photo intensive outings, I carry two M10s with a Summilux 50, Summicron 35 and 75, and Super Elmar 18. The Hadley Pro is waterproof, light and stealthy. There is plenty of space for my iPad Pro 9.5", chargers, batteries, etc.

My other Billingham bags are the f1.4 and new Hadley One. Both of these are khaki fibernyte with chocolate leather trim.

Billingham bags are beautifully made, light weight, weatherproof and simply functional. However, they are expensive. Buy once, cry once! But they can last for decades.

Regards,

Bud James

Please check out my fine art and travel photography at www.budjames.photography or on Instagram at www.instagram.com/budjamesphoto.
Edited by budjames

Don't forget the brass catches with a "screw notch".

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

I just carry my M10 and one lens, so it goes in any bag.

My favorite walk-around bag is my wife's very old and beat-up Prada messenger bag.  It doesn't have any padding, but I don't need any while I'm walking around.

• Like 1