What bag to carry the M10P?

jdlaing

I will admit to being a bagaholic

I have way too many to count and when I was an active dealer I carried both Fogg and Billingham

Hadley is a good bag for Leica M. Oberwerth makes some nice ones and Stefan Immes the CEO is a very nice person who unfortunately was seriously injured in a major car accident. I regularly use a Fogg Forte and B Minor. Beautifully made.

Lately I am partial to my Brady Small Ariel Trout. I have a new one in all black, and a couple in tan, one of which is a bit tatty for the stealth look. Billingham originally worked for Brady before he started his own company back in the 70's. new they are about $200, and I got my very used one for $40!

Pick up a cheap divided insert for Amazon or EBay and you're good to go.

I can easily carry the M10 and 4-5 lenses, Viso 020, spare batteries, cards, etc

Feels better made than Billingham, just not as easy to find, and the Brady labels are more discreet

Edited by derleicaman

After trying many brands of bags in field use, my favorite for the M is Oberwerth. Simply, very durable, and highly reliable—not unlike the M.

The Bayreuth will fit the M+3 normal lenses, or M+1 noct and 1 normal lens.

The Freiburg (or the Leica black and red version) will fit the M+4 normal lenses (or one fewer with a noct).

The Munchen with a couple extra dividers will fit the M+any 4 lenses (5 lenses with no noct) plus a modern (skinny) 15” laptop such as a MBP and many accessories.