New Year London meet - Sat 5th March (new date!)

Unfortunately due to on-call duties, I'm now unable to make it. Let me know where you plan to be in any case. Don't make plans because of this since there is a chance I'll be occupied, but if you are starting off around the Tate Modern or Vauxhall, I might be able to pop out in the morning to say hello.

Unfortunately due to on-call duties, I'm now unable to make it. Let me know where you plan to be in any case. Don't make plans because of this since there is a chance I'll be occupied, but if you are starting off around the Tate Modern or Vauxhall, I might be able to pop out in the morning to say hello.

Hi Dan, I posted the details above (The Star in Belgravia, noon). My guess is that we'll be there for a few hours. I didn't intend this to be a 'photography' meet as in a photo walk, but if it's a nice afternoon we could have a wander about - it's a casual meet up for a few drinks, lunch, chat. Maybe you can get over in the afternoon? 

Edited by earleygallery

Latest tube news for this weekend...

Piccadilly line

There will be no service between Hammersmith and Northfields/Uxbridge while we replace track between Hammersmith and Turnham Green. There will be a significantly reduced service between Hammersmith and Cockfosters. Please use alternative Tube services where possible.

I'm getting off at Green Park and walking

• Like 1

Latest tube news for this weekend...

Piccadilly line

There will be no service between Hammersmith and Northfields/Uxbridge while we replace track between Hammersmith and Turnham Green. There will be a significantly reduced service between Hammersmith and Cockfosters. Please use alternative Tube services where possible.

I'm getting off at Green Park and walking

Thanks for posting - what a pain! I could suggest another venue but as it's so close to the date I don't want the risk of some not noticing on here and then turning up at the 'wrong' place.

The upside is that it's less likely to get too busy if it's not so convenient for the tourists to get to! 

It's not too far to walk to from Sloane Sq or Green Park, honestly! 

Hi Dan, I posted the details above (The Star in Belgravia, noon). My guess is that we'll be there for a few hours. I didn't intend this to be a 'photography' meet as in a photo walk, but if it's a nice afternoon we could have a wander about - it's a casual meet up for a few drinks, lunch, chat. Maybe you can get over in the afternoon? 

I've been able to arrange cover for a few hours so I can join you for lunch and chat. See you soon

• Like 2

Having been in London most of the week, I was hoping to join you today, but it is not to be.

If the weather turns unpleasant, than the Saul Leiter exhibition is very much worth a visit as is the Steve McCurry one.

I went to both earlier in the week and both are excellent but in very different ways.

Enjoy your day.

• Like 3

Thanks to all who made it today, a very enjoyable afternoon (and evening) in the pub! Great to catch up with old friends and meet new friends.

Ted wins the trophy for furthest distance travelled, from Sweden!

Looking forward to doing this again.

• Like 5