Film Recommendations for New Users

abrewer

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hey I can send you Endre's last image. Taken from...its a bit, a lot indelicate but the image is from the last frame in the camera taken from his hot dead hand.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

........Hanoi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks. Newcastle. Last time I checked, admittedly not recently, it was going ot cost me in the order of twenty, twenty five dollars to get E6 mounted. At that price I would be stuck to exposures in my comfort zone and never experimenting. Was chatting to a bloke from Bangkok who gets Provia from a bulk buy company supplying pro market and he gets the stuff pro developed in an hour for about five or six bucks. Have you found anywhere reasonable in Aus? I know I can get the Provia sent over bulk at about the price I pay for consumer colour film.

Regards

Dear Rob,

Sorry for the delayed response. I have been away with the children, as it is mid-winter vacation here.

In Melbourne E6 processing costs nine Australian dollars a roll. If the slides are mounted fifteen Australian dollars. Both costs less with bulk amounts. I have mine processed only, as I give the film a further wash and usually discard two thirds of the film with editing.

Contact me off Forum if I can help with the labs I recommend here.

Sincerely,

Justin