Current state of M11

Kubixx

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello guys,

I’m coming back to game after few years pause from shooting with only Canon bodies (from 1D II to 1DX over years) which was really reliable work horse’s and never let me down.

Now I would like to take different approach and want to start my Leica journey. 

I read forum and saw most of YouTube about M11 and I was about ready to buy one but then I saw thread “M11 freezing Issue” and postponed the purchase until it will be fixed.

How this issues evolved? Does software [1.6] helped and solve most of problems with freezing a lockup’s please?

I really appreciate all your feedback’s and observations, i can’t even imagine that I may have to swap between 2-3 bodies until I find not even perfect working example only better then before…

thanks a lot!

Kubixx,  I see you are new to the forum, so welcome.  I am certain a number of photographers will chime in with their experiences and ideas for you.  You can check your mailbox for my thoughts there.  I didn't wish to derail your initial OP thread with my thoughts.  r/ Mark

49 minutes ago, Kubixx said:

Hello guys,

I’m coming back to game after few years pause from shooting with only Canon bodies (from 1D II to 1DX over years) which was really reliable work horse’s and never let me down.

I read forum and saw most of YouTube about M11 and I was about ready to buy one but then I saw thread “M11 freezing Issue” and postponed the purchase until it will be fixed.

How this issues evolved? Does software [1.6] helped and solve most of problems with freezing a lockup’s please?

I really appreciate all your feedback’s and observations, i can’t even imagine that I may have to swap between 2-3 bodies until I find not even perfect working example only better then before…

thanks a lot!

Dear Kubixx, welcome to the forum. 

The current state of the M11 as it pertains to this forum can be found here. Pick any random five pages out of the 40 something available to read and you should be all caught up  

1 hour ago, Kubixx said:

Hello guys,

thanks a lot!

you could just read the form now that you already made it here , there was no need to make a new post for it.

• jaapv locked this topic