Availability?

dennersten

Advertisement (gone after registration)

How soon do you guys and gals expect the M10 to be listed on Amazon? Seems like all the peripherals are available but not the camera yet.

Amazon is usually late to the game. When demand dies down and supply comes around they normally start listing. The battery chargers they have are from Adorama. Which makes me wonder why I haven't received mine from B&H yet. Not that I could use it.

• Like 1

Amazon is usually late to the game. When demand dies down and supply comes around they normally start listing. The battery chargers they have are from Adorama. Which makes me wonder why I haven't received mine from B&H yet. Not that I could use it.

Thanks, guess I will wait patiently! MAny thanks for the input!!

• Like 2

I ordered my M10 silver a couple hours after release on Jan 28 from Leica Store Miami. It arrives in Miami on Monday, March 6th and arrives to me on Tuesday, March 7th.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by hbgdiver
  • Like 2

GOOD NEWS!  I got my name on the M10 (black) waiting list around the 1st of February at The Leica Store in Washington, DC.  No deposit or pre-order via credit card hold required.  For the past month they have been telling me there is no way for them to know how many cameras will arrive, by when, etc.  But today they called and said one has arrived.  I took about 1/250 second to decide, and paid, and the UPS confirmed delivery to me will be by Friday of this week.  I also bought the black leather half case.  But, no spare batteries are yet available, I was told. And I was trying to reconcile myself to waiting 4-6 months.

Someone lighten up this thread with unicorns of hope...

Bump for the sheet.

https://ethercalc.org/730accjq0n1t

Edited by Stonewall Brigade
  • Like 2

GOOD NEWS!  I got my name on the M10 (black) waiting list around the 1st of February at The Leica Store in Washington, DC.  No deposit or pre-order via credit card hold required.  For the past month they have been telling me there is no way for them to know how many cameras will arrive, by when, etc.  But today they called and said one has arrived.  I took about 1/250 second to decide, and paid, and the UPS confirmed delivery to me will be by Friday of this week.  I also bought the black leather half case.  But, no spare batteries are yet available, I was told. And I was trying to reconcile myself to waiting 4-6 months.

My local camera store may eventually call me to say an M10 has finally arrived, but considering my local 7% retail sales tax on nearly $7,000 in purchases, verses incurring no sales tax by going through an out-of-state retailer, I had to consider the nearly $500 cost difference. 

Dude!! Nice. Very happy for you!

• Like 1

My local camera store may eventually call me to say an M10 has finally arrived, but considering my local 7% retail sales tax on nearly $7,000 in purchases, verses incurring no sales tax by going through an out-of-state retailer, I had to consider the nearly $500 cost difference.

I'm not a tax expert, but you may be required to remit on your own an equivalent use tax.... enforcement is another issue.

Jeff

I also ordered from Leica store Miami at announcement. It was approximately 7 PM California time via their website leaving my credit card info etc. I was on their pre-announcement list since May and I bought my M9 and M240 from them as well. Still no word on the Black M10 that I ordered.