Looking For Interesting Leica Websites

LUF Admin

David Young's LRflex forum great community(or zoo) for the discussion of the reflex system and general Leica use along with a great collection of photographers who are not afraid to post, and share information and knowledge

S2 will be the all new Leica DSLR in high resolution format, the most advance location indication unit which shown GPS data such as Longitude, Latitude and Altitude should integrade in every photograph capture by the camera firm ware.

This important information is necessary for photos documentary either taking popular or scientific photography. We definitly hope Leica will seriouly consider to put this application into the S2 system.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

In the spanish Forum "Ojo Digital", the thread dedicated initially to the Leica M8, and has become a site about Leica in general: Leica m8: primeras imagenes - OJODIGITAL - Comunidad online de fotografía More of 300 pages and 6000 post.

With regard to photo galleries, I would humbly submit my RFF Gallery "Paris 2005":

Paris 2005 - RangeFinderForum Gallery (street photography in Paris, with a Leica M3)

I suggest Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing, there is a Leica related group for almost all Leica lens trademark names and literally millions of picturesof all types in the various garries. Some of them are even good..

Photography community, including forums, reviews, and galleries from Photo.net. is another place where intelligent conversations by Leica users may be found.