Earbuds
Handheld video game consoles
Portable speakers
e-readers
Wireless earbuds
Keyboards
Mice
Portable navigation systems
The law does not apply to mobile devices released before December 2024. As of April 28, 2026, the law also goes into effect for laptops. Consequently, it makes sense that companies are already using USB-C when introducing new devices. Personally, I find USB-C much easier to use compared to the previously used mini or micro USB connectors.

Edited by rjans

2 hours ago, _ChrisDa_ said:

I don't understand the Leica policy. They abandoned the Xs, which were great and affordable Leica cameras. And now they put efford into such a toy, which you can buy much cheaper from another brand? Well, I guess they know what they are doing.

I suppose it's what sells and makes a profit. With something like this, they have to do very little development themselves, just the external shell and the menus.

Incidentally, I wonder why the Sofort doesn't have the Fuji's cold shoe? Could be handy for an optical viewfinder or a shoe-mounted LED light.

double the price, just to use Fotos. I hope that the screen is at least better than the mini EVO

Design looks nice on the front. but uninspiring on the other sides. 

Looks like it is made with the same low quality plastic as the mini EVO. 

The camera part is MEH, what is nice is the printer part. However I already use a much bigger size print with an Instax Wide Link. I am not going back to tiny Instax mini. 

Instax Wide link is around the same size as Sofort 2. Yes it uses Fujifilm app. But it is as good/as bad as Fotos. So... However it is many times cheaper. 

LEICA please stop stupid rebranding. It is bad, really bad. I only hurt your brand image.

How many people is saying that Leica Q and SL cameras are only  Panasonic in disguise ? Which is not even true. But people really believe that. And it is you fault, due to subpar LX100, FZ1000 or TZ200 and Instax mini rebranding. 

Edited by nicci78

On 10/7/2023 at 6:44 PM, _ChrisDa_ said:

I don't understand the Leica policy. They abandoned the Xs, which were great and affordable Leica cameras. And now they put efford into such a toy, which you can buy much cheaper from another brand? Well, I guess they know what they are doing.

margin is crazy high, that's why

200€ mark up at least

• 4 weeks later...

This is so nice!!!!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

I love it!

• Like 2

The fun-camera! Today in Wetzlar…..

• Like 1

Hi,

I bought my Sofort 2 today. On the advertisement and various videos they show that you can print photos taken from your phone with Leica Fotos and Sofort 2, but from my Android app I can't do it.

I can control the camera and transfer pictures from the camera to my phone, but not the other way around. Can anyone help me? I have a Xiaomi 11T Pro.

Edited by BavarianLord29

On 10/10/2023 at 10:35 AM, nicci78 said:

double the price, just to use Fotos. I hope that the screen is at least better than the mini EVO

Design looks nice on the front. but uninspiring on the other sides. 

Looks like it is made with the same low quality plastic as the mini EVO. 

The camera part is MEH, what is nice is the printer part. However I already use a much bigger size print with an Instax Wide Link. I am not going back to tiny Instax mini. 

Instax Wide link is around the same size as Sofort 2. Yes it uses Fujifilm app. But it is as good/as bad as Fotos. So... However it is many times cheaper. 

LEICA please stop stupid rebranding. It is bad, really bad. I only hurt your brand image.

How many people is saying that Leica Q and SL cameras are only  Panasonic in disguise ? Which is not even true. But people really believe that. And it is you fault, due to subpar LX100, FZ1000 or TZ200 and Instax mini rebranding. 

The late Erwin Puts disliked the Q precisely because it was too much Panasonic…