STOLEN LEICA M10

David Stephens

28 minutes ago, mmx_2 said:

Send an email to leica CS also about it along with original receipt. Sorry for your loss, I unfortunately know the feeling...

David Stephens is the owner of an independent  U.K. Leica distributor with a retail store in Manchester UK. 
 This is a case of shoplifting.   Not a private loss. .  Nevertheless it helps to publicise the serial number in case it turns up or the thief tries to sell or trade it.

Edited by lucerne
  • Like 2

Make a deal/business/request with/to God! I do always pay donations even if $2 -while in fact from me it is mostly $150- and ask God to assist me in my health recovery, passing exams and finding my lost/stolen items. After short or long time of patience, I get what I wanted as long as having good intentions and faith that my wish will be answered!

Sorry if posting such advise not acceptable by some people. “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.” Werner Heisenberg - Nobel Prize in Physics 1932 m Quantum Mechanics