Your opinion about L-Camera TV

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I enjoyed it and look forward to more. Thank you for adding English subtitles. I agree with the many suggestions for additional topics and would particularly like to see one about future plans, models, soft and firmware updates.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo,

Ich möchte zuerst mal sagen daß ich die Sendung spitze fand!

Als Holländer ist mir noch ein wenig Deutsch aus meinem Schulzeit geblieben, aber: Could you guys please supply subtitles with the next episode?

Obviously I would not necessarily need them myself, but a lot of folks would enjoy the show far more if they were not just watching it but understanding it as well. :)

Liebe Grüße aus Holland,

Johan

Hi,

After we released our first L-Camera TV with our video shoot in Solms we counted 25,000 viewers and many websites linked to it.

L-Camera TV #1 - Does Leica still make MP and M7?

We received plaudit and constructive criticism - so L-Camera TV is going to be continued.

My question:

How did you like the first video and what are your ideas for the next shows of L-Camera TV?

Regards

Andreas[

/quote]

Excellent keep it up.

Jim

I very much enjoyed watching (and contributing to the subtitles!)

I don't think the Digilux 2 line is practical ;), but if our friends at Solms allow you access to the S2 line, I'd be interested to see it too :)

BUT, if it were the R10 line... I'd come over and hold the lights myself :)

Anything related to the S2 would be great. Not just manufacturing, but also demonstrations on features, handling, etc. Eventually, you could fill out the Leica TV offerings with instructional videos on the use of the M8 and DL4. Lastly, some insight into the future development path for the M-cameras would be welcomed by this eager audience. Thank you for your great work so far.

Video was excellent, and the Leica forum is the logical place for it.

Perhaps this initiative could be developed together with Leica's marketing department? I shall suggest some more ideas along those lines in a separate post.

Other video ideas:

1) Doco on Leica history. Oscar Barnack, development from 1925 to present.

2) Interview with top Leica people on the future of the company.

3) Work of top Leica photogs, past and present.

4) Practical advice on video: how to get the best out of your Leica.

Best of luck,

David

David Killick, Freelance Journalist and Photographer, New Zealand

This first Leica TV presentation was excellent. I'm glad to see this forum going the internet 2.0 route and branching out into something more than the usual written rants and raves. As for the future, it's always interesting watching how something is built. Next time show us how Leica makes lenses.

Jim B.

Well, given the above, this will appear an unusual answer... I had no reason to doubt the MP and M7 were still in production, so I saw no point in seeing proof. Didn't watch the video.

Hi,

After we released our first L-Camera TV with our video shoot in Solms we counted 25,000 viewers and many websites linked to it.

L-Camera TV #1 - Does Leica still make MP and M7?

We received plaudit and constructive criticism - so L-Camera TV is going to be continued.

My question:

How did you like the first video and what are your ideas for the next shows of L-Camera TV?

Regards

Andreas

Well done. Yes the video was very interersting. More of the same with other cameras would be good.

Regards

Dennis D

Excellent presentation, thanks.

Am I re-assured that Leica will always (a) manufacture new, and (B) support existing, film cameras? No, not really. The attention each new camera gets is heart-warming, but we saw only 3 technicians, each well rehearsed and skilled at their tasks. What happens when they leave? Will they be replaced? I would like to see interviews (in print better than video) with the Leica top brass, freely discussing the likely scenarios for the future of Leica, and what the bottom line is for owners of film bodies and (especially) M-mount lenses.