where to buy a 24mm summilux ?

guillaumep

Advertisement (gone after registration)

There is a page in very early beta with some interesting links including dealers.

Here is the list of our current sponsor dealers:

Dale Photo & Digital (USA)

Classic Connection (USA)

Robert White (UK)

Red Dot Camera (UK)

If you think your dealer should be on the list: Tell your dealer and/or give me a contact.

I think there's no better place to find more Leica photographers in one place ;)

Regards

Andreas

If you're going to do this then you should allow the dealers to provide the content. Give them each a paragraph and one or two HTML links, that way they can push "specials" that they may want to offer from time to time, or target specific user types.

Place the dealer files in separate folders and give them FTP access to their folder only on your server. They provide and maintain the content and update it as frequently as they want.

All you have to do is write an include statement on your page that brings in the content for each dealer and ask them for money. :) Very simple to set up and no maintenance for you. You should get traffic to the page because the dealers will be able to update their offerings on a regular basis.

There is a page in very early beta with some interesting links including dealers.

Here is the list of our current sponsor dealers:

Dale Photo & Digital (USA)

Classic Connection (USA)

Robert White (UK)

Red Dot Camera (UK)

If you think your dealer should be on the list: Tell your dealer and/or give me a contact.

I think there's no better place to find more Leica photographers in one place ;)

Regards

Andreas

Andreas,

I would add ffordes.

Try to reach steve byford or steve embleton.

ffordes photographic : Main Index

Best

Johan