where to buy a 24mm summilux ?

guillaumep

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi Everybody,

1) excuse my english, i come from switzerland and i hope you understand my words.

2) thank you all to your forum. I spend min. 1 hour/day to read your opinions. I 've learn a lot. So I catch the virus and become one of us...

I begun to take my first photo 5 years ago. I'm 35 years old. I'm a teatcher. But now, i can have my money with photo. I enjoy it. I work 2 days for a newspaper and i do weddings (i love it) and personnal project. You can see my personal work here: Guillaume Perret Photographies de spectacles, de mariage, de reportage, de presse, basé à neuchatel, suisse

Before I work with a Canon 5d. I buy a M8. 2 months after, I sell my 5d.

I know now that my favorit is 32mm So I want to buy the new 24mm lux. I need a fast lens.

We know that Leica have problem to delivery the new lenses. So my request is: Where is it possible to buy with internet the 24mm lux?

Best regards to everybody

Guillaume

Dear Guillaume,

In terms of cost a look at the websites of British stores might be worthwhile, e.g. Ffordes, Robert White, or Harrison. They don't have the 'lux 24 right now I suppose, but once they get it their prices are quite interesting. I have good experience with both White and Harrison, but I don't Ffordes myself.

BTW: I like the portraits d'apprenti-e and the Lomo shots on your website.

Best regards,

Norbert

basé à neuchatel, suisse

Photo Vision SA

Rue St. Maurice 1

2000 Neuchâtel

Tél. 032 721 26 60

Fax 032 721 35 60

www.photovision.ch

ne@photovision.ch

Heures d’ouverture:

Lundi 13:30 - 18:30 h

Mardi - Mercredi 8:30 - 12:00 13:30 - 18:30 h

Jeudi 8:30 - 12:00 13:30 - 20:00 h

Vendredi 8:30 - 12:00 - 13:30 - 18:30 h

Samedi 8:30 - 17:00 h

David is your man indeed (regardless of your location)... Good to see you here, Morris!

Morris, Riccis, thanks for the positive recommendations. :)

As luck would have it, I just got in a shipment of 24 Summilux lenses today. I have one that is not spoken for yet.

Leica Summilux-M 24mm f/1.4 ASPH | Dale Photo & Digital

David

Thank you but on your website it is not possible to command outside USA.

Do I something wrong?

Best regards

Guillaume

Guillaume,

You didn't do anything wrong. Try again. I've updated our international shipping options. Should be fine now.

Thanks,

David

Is there a page on this site that lists these dealers with links to their home pages?

I've just spent about 10 mins looking for such a page but can't find one... :confused:

There is a page in very early beta with some interesting links including dealers.

Here is the list of our current sponsor dealers:

Dale Photo & Digital (USA)

Classic Connection (USA)

Robert White (UK)

Red Dot Camera (UK)

If you think your dealer should be on the list: Tell your dealer and/or give me a contact.

I think there's no better place to find more Leica photographers in one place ;)

Regards

Andreas