Multiple sf c1 to one sf 60 or Mg10

jeremiahv

I don’t think it is possible. I have tried it in the past and was unsuccessful. Usually it is not possible with most brands. 
newer generation Godox triggers you can do that. You can have 2 photographs in the same channel. Obviously godox is not compatible for TTL flash with Leica cameras.

I can confirm that what @Photoworks says is accurate. I have a Godox system with X-Pro triggers for Nikon and Fuji.  I can use the Nikon on my Leicas and Fuji on my Hasselblad V (with PC cable), each with their own group/power settings.  So far I’ve not run into any major issues, unless you count lack of TTL support (which doesn’t bother me - I’d rather have full control for the look I want).

2 hours ago, Photoworks said:

I don’t think it is possible. I have tried it in the past and was unsuccessful. Usually it is not possible with most brands. 
newer generation Godox triggers you can do that. You can have 2 photographs in the same channel. Obviously godox is not compatible for TTL flash with Leica cameras.

I’m surprised to find that out. I was hoping I’ll have similar capabilities with my cactus system. Recently just added the mg10. Not really worried about ttl but more after HSS. Guess I’ll just have to live with moving one controller to the other. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Anakronox said:

I can confirm that what @Photoworks says is accurate. I have a Godox system with X-Pro triggers for Nikon and Fuji.  I can use the Nikon on my Leicas and Fuji on my Hasselblad V (with PC cable), each with their own group/power settings.  So far I’ve not run into any major issues, unless you count lack of TTL support (which doesn’t bother me - I’d rather have full control for the look I want).

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The Nissin controllers are a bit unusual in that they *pair* a controller and flash together, rather than do waht everyone else does, which is rely on controller channels.

Leicas stubborn refusal to work with companies like Godox and ProPhoto is one of their biggest weaknesses and limitations. Personally it's never been an issue for me as I use other brands for most of my studio work (I like leaf shutters) and the Nissin/Leica flashes are fine for TTL but I do understand the frustration of shooters who need to utilise the HSS tech and can't do so because Leica insist on monetising the flash protocol.

Gordon