M11P : status led/bluetooth geotagging/user profiles multiple questions

Manuparis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello. Since yesterday i am a happy owner of an M11P (2.0.2) which i try to configure and understand.

I have some questions that i am sure some of you will be able to answer.

- what does a blue status led means ? I had it after configuring Leica fotos on my iphone and never after

- I am willing to have geotagging with fotos app but nothing else (or i can do it with cable). I was thinking bluetooth connection would be enough. How can i connect my camera after switching it off and on ? Is it automatic ? How do i know ?

- User profile question. I thought that user profiles would be convenient to me.. But i have question about configuration. I wanted a standard profile, a street photo profile and a portrait profile.  How can i configure the "standard" profile ? I mean that you cant change default profile and each time i restart my camera it goes directly on default profile. Do i have to go to standard profile each time i start ?

Thanks for your replies.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Manuparis:

what does a blue status led means

It indicates an active connection to the Fotos App, but only a "full" connection not the low energy bluetooth connection for geotagging.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Manuparis:

I am willing to have geotagging with fotos app but nothing else (or i can do it with cable). I was thinking bluetooth connection would be enough. How can i connect my camera after switching it off and on ? Is it automatic ? How do i know ?

If You enable geotagging in general in the App it will be activated a few seconds after switching the camera on. There is a Bluetooth sign in the status screen.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Manuparis:

each time i restart my camera it goes directly on default profile.

There is an indication number for each of Your profiles, which is shown in the status screen. This number disappears I You make any change in the camera settings (for example exposure compensation). The disappearance of the number does not mean that You are in the default profile. You are in Your chosen profile plus exposure compensation.

16 hours ago, Manuparis said:

I wanted a standard profile, a street photo profile and a portrait profile.  How can i configure the "standard" profile ? I mean that you cant change default profile and each time i restart my camera it goes directly on default profile. Do i have to go to standard profile each time i start ?

At each startup, the camera (at least my M11 fw 2.0.2) opens automatically the last profile in use. If you call one of them "standard" it will open this way if it were the last profile in use accordingly.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

7 hours ago, lct said:

At each startup, the camera (at least my M11 fw 2.0.2) opens automatically the last profile in use. If you call one of them "standard" it will open this way if it were the last profile in use accordingly.

thanks