Multiple shots with one push of the shuttle button

• 2 years later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

6 hours ago, super_claret said:

I can’t seem to get exposure bracketing to work the way I want it.  When I set it to exposure bracketing and press the shutter, it only shoots one image.  I want to be able to shoot 3 images in succession, as quickly as possible.  Is there a way to do this?

Not sure. I can’t get mine to not shoot three photos when in bracketing mode. 
What are your settings? 

Edited by Leica Guy

I'm using aperture priority and auto ISO.  When I change the drive mode to exposure bracketing the camera will take 3 exposures but not in rapid succession, I have to press the shutter 3 times.  I must be doing something wrong but can't for the life of me work out what it is.

Also, I've noticed that when using the Fotos app as a remote, the exp bracketing doesn't work at all.  If I press the shutter 3 times, I just get 3 identical exposures.

So frustrated by this.  I'd appreciate any help.

17 hours ago, super_claret said:

Solved it!

The solution was to turn on the auto setting in Exposure Bracketing menu.  I read the manual step by step and it doesn't say a thing about the auto setting but by default (after FW2.0 update at least), it's set to off.  Anyway, I'm a happy bunny now 🙂

I often use bracketing with landscapes. Sometimes 5 shots are also helpful. Glad you figured it out. 

• 1 year later...

My D-Lux 7 exposure bracketing is OFF but it still saved 2 pics with different light tones.

For Leica Guy: where is the auto setting for Exposure Bracketing? I couldn't find any thing in mine that relates to auto setting.

Anyone has any hint?

Thanks,

8 hours ago, TDIEP said:

My D-Lux 7 exposure bracketing is OFF but it still saved 2 pics with different light tones.

For Leica Guy: where is the auto setting for Exposure Bracketing? I couldn't find any thing in mine that relates to auto setting.

Anyone has any hint?

Thanks,

The last selection in Drive Mode.