Leica meeting in Antwerp(en) Belgium

jip

I'm in for the 6th!

Just got my Leica M8... anyone that wants to share some thoughts, ideas and knowlegde about different lenses on it? I'd like to try a few.

Many thanks!

Can I bring a friend that doesn't own a Leica to this meething? She's very interested in rangefinders and she'd like to come with me.

Jesse

Edited by Jessestr

Can I bring a friend that doesn't own a Leica to this meething? She's very interested in rangefinders and she'd like to come with me. Jesse

Glad to have you with us, depending on how many members will join us it could be possible you can take your friend. Please ask me a few days before the 6th if this is possible or not.

I'm in tentatively.

The last time I was in Antwerp(en) was for a conference boat trip. I can recall seeing innumerable chemical processing plants and ca. 3 nuclear power plants (of which at least one was Dutch). Admittedly the beer & food was pretty decent, esp. the former.

Exciting!

Time to figure out times' date=' location, program.[/quote']

I'm making a plan with a friend, I will post the whole program soon.

With times and all.

• Like 1

many thanks to Jip for organising this!

i'm sadly out as i'm stuck here until the 9th... i really do hope to be able to make it to the next one though.

(i'm especially gutted that i won't get to see Jaap's multi-covered cameras in the flesh :p )

• Like 1

Thanks Jaap for the message, I'm having such fun making photographs I've been "off line" :D. Antwerp on the 6th it is then.

See you all then.

Regards

Charles

PS - Thom, I went to the Leonard Cohen concert a few years ago in Ahoy it was brilliant! Have fun!!

• Like 1