Leica meeting in Antwerp(en) Belgium

jip

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Thanking you Jip, for hosting this Antwerp meet with a fun group of Leica/photo enthusiasts on a stunning summer day. With special thanks to Magda and her partner for keeping us moving(!) and guiding us around their city, kind regards to all and I am looking forward to the next meet, Frank.

I can only confirm what the others already wrote. It was a wonderful afternoon and my thanks to Jip for taking the initiative and to all of you for your pleasant company.

Gerd

:)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Charles! I watched them a while ago, but forgot to reply!! You really did get the shots you want to keep!

Nice ones and especially well done with that old camera, I'm already fiddling with a M6TTL ;) and then the film developing and the scanning! Haha great!

Thanks Charles! I watched them a while ago, but forgot to reply!! You really did get the shots you want to keep!

Nice ones and especially well done with that old camera, I'm already fiddling with a M6TTL ;) and then the film developing and the scanning! Haha great!

Thanks Jaap and Jip ;-) Jip next step is to get a Focomat and really get your hands dirty;)

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I am new to this forum and just read your post about meeting in Antwerp.

Are you still organizing similar meetings in the near future?

Thanks,

Frédéric

I am still organizing meetings, but I have no plans for the near future. I was however thinking of one around Christmas, but that depends on how much time I have for planning one!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am still organizing meetings, but I have no plans for the near future. I was however thinking of one around Christmas, but that depends on how much time I have for planning one!!

Hi Jip,

I just posted a new Thread to organise a similar meeting in Brussels in March or April.

Maybe you feel like joining?

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/forum-member-meetings/315327-leica-meeting-brussels.html#post2594229

Best regards,

Frédéric

• 7 months later...