Why you are buying m8 which will be out of fashion in few years

Advertisement (gone after registration)

M8 is a camera with a mp3 player technology and quality.

When you compare with M7 , it is like a child drawing compared with Rembrandt.

Why you are still paying 10 grand to camera which will be out of fashion in few years and will be broken in another few years more ?

I think M9 must be film and ccd camera together , user must select the medium and ccd must be changable with new ones.

Unless to this day , i will not touch digital ones.

Mustafa Umut Sarac

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stnami

................ so one can take photographs of Rembrant before he goes out of fashion

ps this image was not taken with a m8 but was stolen from google images and placed in a post-modern context, thus the meaning has been altered and can be considerd as a original artwork

Why you are still paying 10 grand to camera which will be out of fashion in few years and will be broken in another few years more ?

Mustafa, you must be shopping in the wrong place! I didn't pay anything like 10 grand.

As for fashion, you should see how I dress. It worries me not.

Broken? Jokin'!

Guest stnami

it all makes sense once translated

M8 is a camera with the technology and quality mp3 player. M7 compared, in an example of the child, it is rem Brandt. Why alambicco in photographic apparatus, which made it pay him to 10 is a large in-kind support to small years, E, which stops all small more years? M9 that, in addition to cameras and film, as it should be, as it should, that a customer manners and CBS should charge the new change in the individual. Small in terms of, to date, the ones he wrote

I saw a suit at fashion tv which suits to you very well , somehow girly but you like it

Let me tell what i am thinking now , 5 years later , cameras will be 100 megapixel , your 10 -15 megapixel camera will be trash if it does not broken before it.

I saw m8 m7 comparing pictures and I totally dissapointed , and leica announces that they are breaking selling records. Thats what disco listening and beethoven listening crowd difference. You are the disco ones .

But we will change everything with m9 , it will return of quality and new pictures wont discust me.

Guest stnami

Mustafa you are only pissed off because you are banned from the disco, Mick kicked you out for flirting with his girlfriend

ps m8 m7 are the doormen at the local..... too many tablets

You are insulting me with changing my name . Because it reminds you the iraq people who lost 150 people everyday.

I will report all of you to the moderators for to be kicked off to nikon group.

Do not use Leica , you are dirting its name.

You are not controlling the universe , I am controlling it.

When you aged , you will understand and remember today. You broke me I will break you Boby dog.

Guest stnami

Look Mustafa , Mick doesn't care where you come from, he doen't even care if you come from Soobbie but leave his girlfriend alone. Spider caught you following Raelene to the dunnies with a sparkling pink drink in one hand holding onto a battered sav with the other