Why you are buying m8 which will be out of fashion in few years

Advertisement (gone after registration)

You are not pissing off the disco boys but a Turk. I know what to do , you know also , dont you ?

I certainly don't want you to blow a gasket

the M8 produces digital files as good as any presently available and certainly will continue to do so for many years

while I suspect you are correct that there will be advances in technology, there are physical limits to light capture & the lessons from squeezing more resolution from a restricted sized sensor suggest these may be hard to improve upon in the near future

there is little question in my mind that the M8 presently produces files that rival as good as one can get with film and unquestionably so at high ISO ...some may prefer the look of film, which I can understand, but regarding tone/color fidelity/noise and to some extent even dynamic range, the better sensors approach, if not exceed, that available with film

while I respect your preferences, I do think your posts here trollish and this last one even a bit scary

you are entitled to an opinion, but you should be man enough to accept the responses you are getting here ...this is a digital forum after all & most folks here appreciate the significant advantages digital offers

the M8 more than delivers on its promise

your inflated rhetoric has no place in this forum

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They do not sell everyone Ferrari or Rolls Royce. I think some people buy the most expensive camera and feel like an artist and handsom boy. And than they find a room at forums with the support of other citizens and insult asia people .If asian talk too much , kick him out of the list. I am taking better pictures than you even with a disposable camera. And I worked 14 hours a day / 6 sometimes 7 days a week for 1 year to buy my first leica. If you live here , you never attemp to buy a leica with 300 dollars salary.

It hasnt been good to start with this fight. But I will not lose my focus and I will fight for understand the past of Leica and shape the future of it.

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Do we have a record for the shortest amount of time a memeber has lasted before being deleted?

I don't think our friend will be around very long.

The idea of being a troll is not to make it _too_ blatent, that way there are some people who will take you seriously and you can sit at home chuckling. Perhaps something to bear in mind next time.

Same attitude , do we have records ... bla bla

Who are you , Leica mafia ? I will be around for only few days , than I do not need you , if you give a briton leica , he thinks he is smart.

You posted 2500 posts but not worth of my single post. You will not like my posts , you will find them strange but they will be real as my post to leica to build adaptive shutter to the m7.

Now you will not believe it , but I am the father of this idea for leica m7.

Now I am saying , m9 will be a camera which will be loadable with film in front of ccd.

I believe they will choose this stuff because films are excellent or still excellent with their faults.

To be kicked is not a problem after all , I wrote what I believe , I asked what I believed.

I AM FREE AS A BIRD NOW

I am fighting with 25 persons here.

Guest maddin

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I do not think that I have to understand the initial point of this post as such but when it comes to remarks like "if you give a briton a leica..." or comparing people to (lowly regarded) animals the respective poster has crossed the line of proper behavior respectively tone.

Subsequently I put my money on him...

They do not sell everyone Ferrari or Rolls Royce.

one of a lot points where you're wrong.

I think some people buy the most expensive camera and feel like an artist and handsom boy. And than they find a room at forums with the support of other citizens and insult asia people .

it looks more like you come here to insult people buying stuff which you cant afford.

If asian talk too much , kick him out of the list.

when someone is insulting people like you do, it doesnt play any role where that person is from.

I am taking better pictures than you even with a disposable camera.

show us some of your masterpieces than, rather than bragging around

And I worked 14 hours a day / 6 sometimes 7 days a week for 1 year to buy my first leica. If you live here , you never attemp to buy a leica with 300 dollars salary.

It hasnt been good to start with this fight. But I will not lose my focus and I will fight for understand the past of Leica and shape the future of it.

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

and how you want to judge how much people had to work until they achieved what they have today? you just sound like a very bitter guy who is unhappy with his life and has to hide behind a troll-account, just ridiculous.

Do we have a record for the shortest amount of time a memeber has lasted before being deleted?

I don't think our friend will be around very long.

The idea of being a troll is not to make it _too_ blatent, that way there are some people who will take you seriously and you can sit at home chuckling. Perhaps something to bear in mind next time.

Steve - cut the man some slack. He works 14 hours a day, 6 and sometimes 7 days a week and he still found time to look at all 2500 of your posts, which I say entitles him to a few more days on the forum. Personally, I would be prepared to forgive all if he posted one of his photographs.

Aye yi yi! Where did this fella come from? Oh well. I Hope someday he gets the thrill of shooting with an M8 in public. Shoulder to shoulder with the subjects and completely apart of the action (just like other Ms but now Digital.) My glass is reborn!:)

"M8 is a camera with a mp3 player technology and quality."

No, no, no, the M8 has rather a gramophone technology.

"Why you are still paying 10 grand to camera which will be out of fashion in few years and will be broken in another few years more ?"

Mine already broke once but I love out fashion stuff. The M8 is so cool to handle and I love shooting rangefinder.

"I think M9 must be film and ccd camera together , user must select the medium and ccd must be changable with new ones."

All this from Leica? Maybe in 20 years ;-)

"Unless to this day , i will not touch digital ones."

Good, they are dangerous!

You sound like a Politician well known for having empty sentences :D .

I could quote you all day.

Funny stuff.