B&H taking orders

digitalfx

M9's are definitely becoming more available. I had a call from my dealer in France 2 days ago. I ordered a 2nd M9 from him in January, it's there waiting to be collected.

Also got an email from Leica Shop in Vienna yesterday notifying me that they have a Grey M9 available.

I read a post in another thread that there 5 or 6 M9's available in Norway as well.

Guest trond
M9's are definitely becoming more available. I had a call from my dealer in France 2 days ago. I ordered a 2nd M9 from him in January, it's there waiting to be collected.

Also got an email from Leica Shop in Vienna yesterday notifying me that they have a Grey M9 available.

I read a post in another thread that there 5 or 6 M9's available in Norway as well.

Yesterday there where a total of twelve Steel Grey M9s in stock at three different dealers in Oslo, Norway.

Stock seems to be coming into the stores.

Best regards

Trond

I have been offered a steel grey model twice but still want the black body. It appears that Leica produced a large run of them recently. With the number of them in stock, it appears that folks really do not want this color.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

As I am getting my M9 tomorrow (thank you Camera West!), I canceled the order I had placed with J&R Music World in NYC. Oddly, J&R actually called me to tell me they were expecting a shipment of M9's in 2 weeks and left a voicemail message urging me to not cancel the order. This information combined with B&H now accepting orders tells me that M9's might be much more available very soon.

Any M9 sightings in the UK?

Still waiting with Robert White but B&H is looking enticing..

As I posted, check out J&R on Park Row in NYC as well. They are a first class and honest operation as well.

And don't require payment or down payment in advance!

I have been offered a steel grey model twice but still want the black body. It appears that Leica produced a large run of them recently. With the number of them in stock, it appears that folks really do not want this color.

I'm not sure that it's that people don't want them so much as those who initially DID want them couldn't get them and so went with black instead. I know that's what happened with me personally.