Fantastic bargain! SL2 €2950 - new Phantom Limited Edition

marcg

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On eBay – seller has feedback of 1.– From Italy

Bank transfer only

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leica-SL2-10854-47MP-from-21-11-19/264653541434?hash=item3d9e94903a:g:gEoAAOSwBVZeXNZ4

photographs look remarkably similar to this one being sold from Germany at double the price

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leica-SL2-10854-47MP-vom-28-11-19-FOTO-GORLITZ-Ankauf-Verkauf/264648154465?epid=23035115052&hash=item3d9e425d61:g:oCsAAOSw7spd7m9X

You can really find some bargains on eBay if you look around closely enough  :lol:

Edited by marcg
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, rapha_tuesday_new_products said:

FAKE do not buy

anyway, you asked me to give you my address – but it might be better if you gave me your bank account details first – and your memorable information and pin code.

Yes well he started it. He started offering me a brand-new SL2 camera very cheap.

1 hour ago, rapha_tuesday_new_products said:

no worries I help you out anytime!

Also I have one brand new for you for 3000 

he started it – weren't me. Weren't my fault. I got witnesses

• Haha 1

Well the auction has come to an end and it looks as if somebody has bought it.

It will be interesting to follow the seller to see if the buyer has bought a pig in a poke or whether we have looked a gift horse in the mouth

1 hour ago, marcg said:

Well the auction has come to an end and it looks as if somebody has bought it.

It will be interesting to follow the seller to see if the buyer has bought a pig in a poke or whether we have looked a gift horse in the mouth

It has been ended by eBay and the seller is blocked.

• Thanks 1

I remember once someone on gumtree advertising an M8 for £400, I sent them a message initially as a joke to meet up to have a look. He turned up, with the camera in a box, a bit used but working perfectly, told me his story and I bought the camera from him for £500.

There are genuine bargains out there but I guess with the latest gear you can definitely say it's a scam. This M8 needed some cosmetic work, bottom plate was very badly bent and the leatherette was peeling off, well, I had a spare baseplate with grip and a bit of rubber glue done the trick, nice camera.

• Like 1