APX100 film in Denmark?

markos4

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello everyone;

I'm going to Denmark in a few months with my IIF :) , and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any shops in Copenhagen that have any Agfa APX100 35mm in stock. That has been my main film for years, but I can't get it anymore in USA :(

Is it being made again in Germany? I read that AGFAPhoto was producing it again, but that might be more hope than reality...

Any help would be appreciated.

-Mark Pedersen.

Thanks for the tips and the friendly welcome :) I'll check those places out to see if they have my favorite film. I only have 7 rolls left, and will have to bring Plus-X to make up the difference.

Hey Martin, I'll be visiting relatives in Odense too. Bad part, I suppose, is that they live close to Vollsmose.

-Mark.

The Agfa (or Agfaphoto) Pan is still relatively easy to find in Europe, both in 100 and 400 ASA versions (35mm film only, however). You could also get the Rollei Retro 100 and 400 (identical emulsion -- they bought the last remaining stock at Agfa). The Rollei Retro is available in both 35mm and 120mm roll film.

A good source is Macodirect in Germany; they ship internationally as well.

Agfa

Rollei

Hope this helps.

Pascal