2022 Annual Conference & Meeting - Dublin, Ireland!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Save the dates: October 12-15, 2022.

More information to follow.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by bradhusick
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sandokan said:

As a member living in Europe, I would have been interested to join, but it is the same day as the Leica-One-Challenge in Athens. 

See this thread here:- 

That is unfortunate, but finding a date when nothing else is happening is nearly impossible these days. As VP/Treasurer of LHSA I will be chairing this Conference in my native city and we will have excellent speakers , including full support from Wetzlar with Dr Kaufmann, Stefan Daniel and others in attendance, support from Leica UK with some good British speakers/photographers, as well as from other Leica entities around the world. We will also have a range of leading international photographers as speakers. At this time we have 1,000 LHSA members in Europe out of a total of 3,000 worldwide. The event will include photowalks in Dublin and a visit to the Guinness Storehouse.

When the full program is finalised, I will post links to the details here.

William  

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DonnaW said:

I am interested to know what others have experienced at these conferences.   Has anyone been to one of these?

Yes. You get lots of networking with fellow Leica enthusiasts, presentation and discussion with the very top of the house of Leica, and presentations from Leica photography's A listers. There will be organised visits in the base location and more. No other Leica organisation has the influence or 'draw' to build the annual conferences to such a high standard year on year. 

Unusually the next two are outside the US, Dublin then I think Wetzlar.

• 2 weeks later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I just found out that my peripatetic cousin is based in Dublin at the present, so I think I'll be there if I can arrange some other things. It's been 57 years since I've been in Dublin. Things might have changed since then.

LHSA meetings have always been worthwhile.

Dublin 1965; Leica IIIg, 35mm f/3.5 Summaron, Kodachrome II

Edited by henning
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, henning said:

I just found out that my peripatetic cousin is based in Dublin at the present, so I think I'll be there if I can arrange some other things. It's been 57 years since I've been in Dublin. Things might have changed since then.

LHSA meetings have always been worthwhile.

Dublin 1965; Leica IIIg, 35mm f/3.5 Summaron, Kodachrome II

This looks like Mary Street. Dublin has changed a lot and Ireland is now one of the wealthiest countries in Europe, aided in no little way by our membership of the European Union. 

You will be most welcome in Dublin where I have lived for all of my life apart from a brief sojourn of 4 or 5 years in the Middle East. I will be chairing the Dublin Conference and I will be bringing the group here to the Photo Museum Ireland, which I also chair.

The booking links should be going up shortly and I will post something here when they do.

William 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...