Advertisement (gone after registration)

Just selected by LFI for their gallery. Leica M7 with 35mm Summarit f2.5 and using Kodak Tri-X lab processed. Permission given by drag artist to photograph.

Gerry

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By oekoek
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Al Brown
      Do you use a half case? Show us the images of your beauties! What are in your opinion the benefits? What is the best half case out there? Curious and eager to see!
    • By gwpics
      I am slowly managing to get out more now, ands back in my usual coffee shop yesterday. I couldn't resist taking a candid image of this young lady at the counter because of her height. She must have been about 1.8 metres.
      Leica M240 + 35mm Summarit f2.5 @ 1250 iso. 1/250 @ f2.8 and post-processed in Lightroom Classic.
      Gerry

• By Herbertus
      Hello,
      Since sime days, i this idea, of getting an Leica M again. I've used one in the past, but switched to the Sl system instead. 
      Since i currently able to afford an M10, used or new, i looked ar older Models. The M9 and M8 came to my mind at first, but then i got another idea: there are leicas, like the m1 or M-Da. You can get them for like under 600$. What if you took an Digital Camera disasamble it and put it into an M-Da? Has anyone else had this idea, or even tried it? If yes, which camera did you use?
      Im Still debating on the fact that it kinda would mean to "disleica" an camera, but since its an M-Da?
      Thank you for your answers
    • By anitsirk
      Hi, I'm new to Leica and I'm looking into small-ish lens for everyday use. Which one of these (assuming all are in good condition) would you recommend?
      Prices are:
      Summicron €389 (little haze)
      Elmar €499
      Modern Elmar-M €660
      Leaning towards the modern Elmar-M but I have zero experience with leica lenses.
      Thank you!