CL OEM thumb grip and loss of same.....!

2 hours ago, Dave in Wales said:

This looks interesting, the OEM one that is........first, is it any good......second, what stops it falling out, as hot-shoe covers always seem to do?

If you mean the Leica CL Thumb Support, it is perfect for me since i use my index finger to turn the left top wheel and i don't use flashes much. Otherwise you may prefer the Steve Barnett's Thumbie if adhesive accessories are your cup of tea or the Tim Isaac's Thumb's Up if you don't find it too short. Aside from the Thumbie i have no experience with, none of the others tends to fall out thanks to their design and built-in rubber seal preventing any play in the accessory shoe and any damage to the body.

18 minutes ago, lct said:

If you mean the Leica CL Thumb Support, it is perfect for me since i use my index finger to turn the left top wheel and i don't use flashes much. Otherwise you may prefer the Steve Barnett's Thumbie if adhesive accessories are your cup of tea or the Tim Isaac's Thumb's Up if you don't find it too short. Aside from the Thumbie i have no experience with, none of the others tends to fall out thanks to their design and built-in rubber seal preventing any play in the accessory shoe and any damage to the body.

Thank you, does this apply the  Leica CL Thumb Support...............built-in rubber seal preventing any play in the accessory shoe and any damage to the body.