Small bag for the Q/Q2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Don't forget Billingham.  The Q2 in the Billingham 72 case is a nice snug fit.  The Hadley digital is the next step up and works well too, with room for other stuff. 

Side note: I'd post both images but the photo restrictions....172kb and the other 163kb and it wont let me post both. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Do you have a Thumbs Up on there?? What's on the lens... filter and cap?? No hood...

16 minutes ago, Donzo98 said:

Do you have a Thumbs Up on there?? What's on the lens... filter and cap?? No hood...

I can confirm that the Q2 complete the lens hood, lens cap and a Leica rope strap fits snugly into a Billingham 72. I can't speak for the Thumbs Up, sorry, because I don't use one. The front pocket of the Billingham also takes a spare battery and other odds and ends (in my case a couple of spare SD cards - one a backup for my user profiles - SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-II USB-C card reader and small Arca Swiss tripod adapter).

The bag itself, which I just ordered and received yesterday, is really well built and seems excellent.

Stephen

48 minutes ago, Stephen_C said:

I can confirm that the Q2 complete the lens hood, lens cap and a Leica rope strap fits snugly into a Billingham 72. I can't speak for the Thumbs Up, sorry, because I don't use one. The front pocket of the Billingham also takes a spare battery and other odds and ends (in my case a couple of spare SD cards - one a backup for my user profiles - SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-II USB-C card reader and small Arca Swiss tripod adapter).

The bag itself, which I just ordered and received yesterday, is really well built and seems excellent.

Stephen

Nice... can you post a pic??

I was actually wondering if the front pouch would hold an extra battery for the Q2... since it's a bit bigger than the Q batt.

On 5/27/2019 at 6:59 AM, Stephen_C said:

Fits perfectly. 😀

Stephen

Ordered the 72 yesterday... 

Black/ black like yours. 

Almost went with sage/ chocolate, but preferred the more subtle look.

Should have it tomorrow. 

It's here...

PERFECT FIT!!

Top quality, as expected. First impression is that it could be less bulky, but the protection is great. 

7 hours ago, Donzo98 said:

First impression is that it could be less bulky, but the protection is great.

I agree, but am quite happy to have a little more bulk for the superb protection it provides. After all, when you consider the cost of the camera... 😉

Stephen

Another good option for the Q is Fogg Soprano.  Here is my well used one, originally bought for M plus an extra lens but the Q is a perfect fit.

• Like 1

and another . . . .

8 hours ago, Stephen_C said:

I agree, but am quite happy to have a little more bulk for the superb protection it provides. After all, when you consider the cost of the camera... 😉

Stephen

Exactly my thoughts...

On 6/3/2019 at 12:28 AM, ichdien said:

Yes, it works very well when you want space for a little more than just the Q, an extra battery, and a mobile phone.   The Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 10 is an excellent minimalist choice for the Q.

Do you have a sample photo to get an idea of how it is with the Q?