Small bag for the Q/Q2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello,

I received my Q2 this week and was looking for a small bag, just big enough to fit the camera, a 2nd battery and 2-3 more memory cards.

So after some internet search, I found the Cullmann Panama Action 100 and the Q/Q2 fits in perfectly.

Hope, this helps for someone who is also looking for a bag.

Greetings, Jurgen

Edited by Magic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Josh bear said:

Nice

i went for this one as I like a little space for extra batteries etc. https://www.onabags.com/store/messenger-bags/the-bond-street.html?color=antique-cognac

+1 for the ONA Bond Street. I have the dark blue waxed canvas version, which no longer seems to be available, but it’s perfect for the Q/Q2, a few extra batteries, and a filter or two.

• Like 2

Hi,

I bought this one:

https://www.ebay.pl/itm/Handmade-Goatskin-Leather-Case-Bag-for-Leica-M10-M9-M240-Q-QP-Q2-Camera-Black/333110233751?hash=item4d8eeaca97:g:WnkAAOSwGM5chIdD

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2

Don't forget Billingham.  The Q2 in the Billingham 72 case is a nice snug fit.  The Hadley digital is the next step up and works well too, with room for other stuff. 

Side note: I'd post both images but the photo restrictions....172kb and the other 163kb and it wont let me post both. 

Edited by lpeeples
  • Like 2

Here is the hadley digital...

13 hours ago, lpeeples said:

Don't forget Billingham.  The Q2 in the Billingham 72 case is a nice snug fit.  The Hadley digital is the next step up and works well too, with room for other stuff. 

Side note: I'd post both images but the photo restrictions....172kb and the other 163kb and it wont let me post both. 

I like the look of the 72... great fit.

• Like 1

The PD Everyday Sling 5L is big enough to fit a CL or M-D plus up to four lenses, it's certainly large enough for a Q2. :)

Another fantastic sling bag that big enough with room to spare is the Wotancraft Mini Rider. This has become one of my favorite bags now, I use it very frequently because I ride bicycles and motorcycles and it does not move around as I ride, yet is very easy to get in and out of. 

I'm using the Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 10 and it works perfectly. Holds the camera with strap, spare battery, two filters, lens brush, spare memory cars and lens cloth all in a very compact package that looks good as well. Highly recommended!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iTiki said:

I'm using the Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 10 and it works perfectly. Holds the camera with strap, spare battery, two filters, lens brush, spare memory cars and lens cloth all in a very compact package that looks good as well. Highly recommended!

I recommend this bag too! I'm using it for my M10 or my X100F and it's perfect for the size. I like the fact that he has a zipper since I live close to the ocean and want to protect my camera from sand. Highly recommended!