B&H Photo-Video comes through for customer

Shootist

Mistakes do happen, especially as one of the largest on-line (and brick&mortar) stores that generates a sizeable volume as B&H does. As long as there is somebody at a higher level, lke Henry at B&H, that can step in and rectify problems, it is all good.

Guest guy_mancuso

Henry nice to see you here on the forum. It's always nice to see some of the Leica dealers on here and helping others and partcipating . Actually i am here in NY this week and need to come back to the store to exchange my +2 diopter for a 1.5 one, too strong. As always and for the last 30 years of doing business with B&H . I have always been treated very well both on line and in the store , which is the coolest photo store on the planet and any chance to come in i do make it a point.

Actually sent my wife in last year and she was amazed at the place , for anyone traveling to NY do make a visit to B&H and check out the store and the friendly staff, but leave your credit card home. It's a place to really lose the bank account. LOL

I second what Guy has stated, I was in NY for a conference and made a point to go by B&H. I could not believe what a cool store it is. The most unique thing other thatn the fact they seem to have everyting photographically imaginable, is the conveyor system running through the store literally everywhere. Worth the trip if you are anywhere close.