Netherlands meeting June 30th: Nijmegen.

Paulus

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We cannot use regional busses that day during our walk, because I have noticed that it's further away from the busstop than to the next   

viewing point.

if somebody is arriving by bus, it might be prudent to ask for my number and give yours, in a p.m. If you are late. 

Pete, I still have your number, if it still the same. 

Edited by Paulus

Hello Paulus, I am really sorry but I have to cancel my participation on saturday in Nijmegen. Due to a sequence of personcal circumstances I will not be able to have the time to meet you all. It is a disappointment because I had been looking forward to this day since several months.

I wish you all a wonderful time together.

Lex

Hello Paulus, I am really sorry but I have to cancel my participation on saturday in Nijmegen. Due to a sequence of personcal circumstances I will not be able to have the time to meet you all. It is a disappointment because I had been looking forward to this day since several months.

I wish you all a wonderful time together.

Lex

I sorry to hear Lex and hope the circumstances are not to severe. We'll meet again!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

30 June 2018

1.    Paulus

2.    Christoph ( + Lunch -/-/dinner)

3.    Pperff

4.    Digital HeMan

5.    Jaapv

6.    Farnz

7.    Michiel_fokkema

8.    Sts.

9.    Sandokan

10.  Bataleur

11.  elmars (Elmar)

12.  Jannes ??

13.  Willemr 

14.  Vanhulsenbeek.

15.  Jcraf

16.  X2_neuling (Clemens)

17.  Maarten

18.  Jannetje ( =Marian)

19.  Vergilius.

20.  Cecilia.

21.  Lanetomlane

22.  Eileen

23.  Minh0204

Due to personal reasons:

30 June 2018

1.    Paulus

2.    Christoph ( + Lunch -/-/dinner)

3.    Pperff

4.    Digital HeMan

5.    Jaapv

6.    Farnz

7.    Michiel_fokkema

8.    Sts.

9.    Sandokan

10.  Bataleur

11.  Jannes ??

12.  Willemr 

13.  Vanhulsenbeek.

14.  Jcraf

15.  X2_neuling (Clemens)

16.  Maarten

17.  Jannetje ( =Marian)

18.  Vergilius.

19.  Cecilia.

20.  Lanetomlane

21.  Eileen

22.  Minh0204

• Like 1

I'm currently in Arnhem enjoying a very tasty and welcome beer in a tiny cafe at the markt near Sablespoort and will move on to Nijmegen tomorrow.

Pete.

I am undertaking a similar educational and cultural activity, albeit in Amsterdam. I will also move on to Nijmegen tomorrow. In time for Pete to line up the beers.

• Like 1

I was thinking "big Leica photographers" are coming to Nijmegen on saturday. More and more I think now "big beer drinkers" are coming.

Oh no! Pete and Tom are small and drink beer; but some of us are big and drink wine :) 

Anyway, I am ready to come. Will pack a warm hoodie too as my forecast says high of 28 and low of 14C. 

Hard time choosing what to bring, but ended up with an assortment of lenses which I have not used for a long time (75 summilux, Nikon mount Voigtlander 58mm and 35mm R Summilux) and the SL 

... Hard time choosing what to bring, but ended up with an assortment of lenses which I have not used for a long time (75 summilux, Nikon mount Voigtlander 58mm and 35mm R Summilux) and the SL

Perhaps it's time for a "What lenses should I bring to the Nijmegen forum meet up?" thread. :)

(Seriously it's not!)

Pete.

For anyone who wishes to meet up this evening (Friday) for a natter and a bite to eat and something to drink (Tom) then meet us in the foyer of the Mercure Centraal hotel at 7 pm and we can work things out from there.

Pete.

Edited by farnz
  • Like 1