Leica meeting in Rotterdam, with photowalk.

jip

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Updated attendee list:

Jip                                          Jip van Kuijk (Host)
LorenzVS                               Lorenz Vercauteren-Seghers (Co-Host)
Jos58                                     Jos
DigitalHeMan                         Simon Leech
PBeter                                    Peter Bastings
Leicashootr                            Ruud Kuiper
satijntje                                  John Görten (Comes with son Jan)
Dan Bachmann                      Dan Bachmann (comes with Ritsuko)
fjheimann                               Franz
Paulus                                   Paulus
MerijnvZ                                Merijn van Zuijdam
Maarten                                 Maarten Zuiderduin

XXXX                                    Milan Swolfs

JaapV                                   Jaap

stekks                                   Jan

Sandokan                             Ravi

Unbekannter Photograph     Stefan

michiel_fokkema                  Michiel Fokkema

Since we are already with a lot of people and I need to make reservations for the lunch etc etc. we cannot take any more people! 

See you in Rotterdam folks.

I am very curious to see you in real live. Always asked myself what kind of person you are.  Still asking myself what insult you wrote to me, that the moderators deleted your answer in the thread. I'm taking my MP too  ;)  .

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/152232-warum-kaufe-ich-mir-eine-analoge-leica-mp-kamera-obwohl-ich-schon-eine-digitale-lei/page-3

Hopefully you will not be disappointed. I don't think that I wrote an insult into your direction. But I don't remember. Maybe you will ask the moderator on duty first or the admin. They have my permission to show you everything I wrote in any thread. I'm not hesitating in discussions, but insults are not my style.

Well, if one cannot recall writing an insult and the other has not read it, I would say that this whole episode is quite pointless. So either silk stockings at twenty paces at dawn outside the city gates, or water under the bridge please.

• Like 1

I will have another update with best parking spots and the addresses of the parking spots/garages and my apartment online soon!

Hi Jip

Was the address of the meeting point posted anywhere yet? I don't seem to be able to find it in the thread, maybe you could PM it to everyone?

• Like 1

Simon,

did not see the address either.

But I will arrive friday night at the New York hotel and patiently wait there for you all at noon. :-)

In the morning eventually the Foto Museum will have unexpected guests, just round the corner.

Jip,

hope, you read me,

Greeting

Franz

• Like 1

I will be around already on Friday afternoon (17:00), and might have dinner at the NY hotel which is just around the corner of JIP's place.

On Saturday morning we will take our breakfast at NY, and might take a visit to the photo museum to see Franz :-)

If anybody is around, just join us.

Otherwise we will be meeting at Jip's and Lorenz's place at 11:30 for the coffee and tee!

Looking forward meeting all of you, new and old friends!

John

• Like 1

I will be around already on Friday afternoon (17:00), and might have dinner at the NY hotel which is just around the corner of JIP's place.

On Saturday morning we will take our breakfast at NY, and might take a visit to the photo museum to see Franz :-)

Otherwise we will be meeting at Jip's and Lorenz's place at 11:30 for the coffee and tee!

John

I will take the early train saturday and walk to the photo museum from the metrostation " Kop van Zuid ". Will be at the Photomuseum around 10:10 hour.  You might recognise me with my Billingham Hadley Kahki and Leica MP + summicron 50mm.

• Like 2

John

Hi John,

I will arrive Friday eve too - but as it is a 700km trip and I cannot leave before 11 or noon, I expect to be there around 6-7pm.

Dinner at Hotel New York sounds good, or anywhere else in the area. I will PM you my phone number.

• Like 1

I will arrive too in New York Hotel today - but to late for an early dinner. I think I will arrive around 9 or 10 pm.

To all New York Hotel Guests: Tomorrow in the morning. Please place your Leicas visible to make a collective breakfast possible. ;-)

Edited by Unbekannter Photograph

Simon,

did not see the address either.

But I will arrive friday night at the New York hotel and patiently wait there for you all at noon. :-)

In the morning eventually the Foto Museum will have unexpected guests, just round the corner.

Jip,

hope, you read me,

Greeting

Franz

Hi Franz

Just to note: the foto museum doesn't open until 11am tomorrow.....