to push to the front

Suuumm55

looks dangerous, what might it be ?

Hi Karl-Albert,

you see not very dangerous herbage, it´s only the perspective

the name in german is Kresse - it´s a good spice and fit:)

Edited by Suuumm55

whatever it is, and it is beautifully taken, I for one would not go anywhere near it. Strongly reminds me of Quatermass One (the 'overshots' if you recall the BBC series). Shudder, so, a very good pic that works well for me!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

whatever it is, and it is beautifully taken, I for one would not go anywhere near it. Strongly reminds me of Quatermass One (the 'overshots' if you recall the BBC series). Shudder, so, a very good pic that works well for me!

Hi dachs,

it´s a herbage ( in german is the name Kresse )

it´s another and a dramatic perspektive....

but dont shudder please ;)...and thank you for your comment :)

what do you mean ? BBC series ?

Best

Ingrid

Hi dachs,

it´s a herbage ( in german is the name Kresse )

it´s another and a dramatic perspektive....

but dont shudder please ;)...and thank you for your comment :)

what do you mean ? BBC series ?

Best

Ingrid

Dear Ingrid; well guessed it was a BBC series in B&W long long ago - alien creatures arriving by small fabricated ceramic meteorites, it was terrifying to us kids at the time (horror movies have since moved on!). You'd be way too young to recall it; I bet it's now on DVD though, a museum piece from the start of the Space Race. Everyone had a brittle classic English accent. Filmed at Fawley refinery near Beaulieu Motor Museum, as the refinery itself was sci-fi in those days

Dear Ingrid; well guessed it was a BBC series in B&W long long ago - alien creatures arriving by small fabricated ceramic meteorites, it was terrifying to us kids at the time (horror movies have since moved on!). You'd be way too young to recall it; I bet it's now on DVD though, a museum piece from the start of the Space Race. Everyone had a brittle classic English accent. Filmed at Fawley refinery near Beaulieu Motor Museum, as the refinery itself was sci-fi in those days

Hi Dachs,

thank you for this story, it´s interesting and exciting, but that was not my intention here dread to blaze abroad.

but there are show me, that my pic memory´s to keep alive and that you to be busy doing - thanks !!!

Best

Ingrid

best