Russian Forum

marknorton

Hi Jaap,

One more place for you to become the most popular poster :)

With a little help from a new translation program on your new computer and perhaps a Russian nurse in your office.

This way you could make lots of new friends and take us along to the World Cup.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Simon

Happy new year too, Simon. Unfortunately a Russian nurse touches a raw spot - I once took on a Russian nurse - she lasted 3 hours and 6 minutes...:o

On the other hand it is true that the Australian contingent could indeed be viable as a discrete entity. Just one or so members that we may sanction to be deported under the new regime.

Happy New Year mate!

But I thought that most Australians had already been deported. Oh no, wait, that was 'Transported'. :D:D:D

Oh dear Nicole :D

Well we are around 25% migrants these days whereas everyone in the UK is of pure stock and can trace their ancestors back past Edward Longshanks to Bodicea or someone! Didn't even the Vikings pack up and go home because it was too miserable compared to sunny Greenland?

We haven't had someone deported from Britain for stealing rabbits for sometime and these days we have electricity and everything. Also an unemployment rate around half of yours and no crises (except that a redheaded woman (Ranga) is PM!

Did I mention that it was 29C here today? How are your frostbitten cabbages?

OK our current cricket team are playing like English schoolgirls before anyone says it :mad:

is

But I thought that most Australians had already been deported. Oh no, wait, that was 'Transported'.
  • Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I think that some of your boys could usefully have a look at the technique displayed by these English schoolgirls... especially take note of the wicket-keeper's unique standpoint :)

Howzat!: Why girls are being bowled over by cricket - Schools, Education - The Independent

Let's hope that the job is finished properly next weekend :)

Edit: And these must have been schoolgirls once upon a time ;)http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/womens_cricket/7957519.stm

[Make hay while the sun shines...;) ]

Edited by andybarton
  • Like 1