M8 and night time... road... low level life...

geotrupede

G -

Welcome to the Forum, and based on these photos you have quite a good eye. I suspect the reason why so few responded is that there were no images posted directly here and many did not feel compelled enough to click through. I suggest in the future when you have a series, post one here with bold text telling us that this is a series in which this is just the first - click here to see the rest. Or something like that.

Wow! Thank you al for the warm welcome and nice comments :-)

I just got a used M8 two weeks ago and I am new here so apologies for the unusual no picture posting...

No doubt I will be posting more and next time will put images in message :-)

I am having really fun with the camera, even with all the issues (LCD has the coffee spot, camera froze a couple of times and the green blob visited already few times... nevertheless when all works is really great).

Thanks again,

Giulio

thanks!

it was really funny... this little animal just managed to cross the road that was stuck with me... I used a few seconds exposure but nothing, the little one did no move as it was really scared... anyway when I finished with the pictures I waited a little just to make sure it did not try again with the road. In fact it slowly moved away in the grass after climbing a little concrete curb.

G

:)