New Leica Q3

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello all new here.  I’ve been thinking about getting a Leica Q3 for a couple of months.  So last Sunday ( at the insistence of my wife) I placed my order, and on following Tuesday it arrived just after 9am. I was expecting along wait but….Ffords had a few in stock and there usual great service I got if less than 24 hours after they opened at 9am Monday morning and were able to process my order.

Only had a brief 20 mins using the camera so far (very busy week) but so far am totaly sold 100%.  Looking forward to getting busy with the Q3.

Edited by Sunus Leica
  • Like 5

37 minutes ago, Sunus Leica said:

I’ve been thinking about getting a Leica Q3 for a couple of months.  So last Sunday ( at the insistence of my wife) I placed my order,

Even the most prudent of partners occasionally has this reaction: two months of listening to the pros and cons of buying a camera or a lens will cause them to snap and say “just buy the bloody thing”!

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Sunus Leica said:

Hello all new here.  I’ve been thinking about getting a Leica Q3 for a couple of months.  So last Sunday ( at the insistence of my wife) I placed my order, and on following Tuesday it arrived just after 9am. I was expecting along wait but….Ffords had a few in stock and there usual great service I got if less than 24 hours after they opened at 9am Monday morning and were able to process my order.

Only had a brief 20 mins using the camera so far (very busy week) but so far am totaly sold 100%.  Looking forward to getting busy with the Q3.

Congratulations! I hope you have better weather in Cambridge than we have here in VIenna at present: an accurate photo of a dreary scene is also dreary!

David

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LocalHero1953 said:

Even the most prudent of partners occasionally has this reaction: two months of listening to the pros and cons of buying a camera or a lens will cause them to snap and say “just buy the bloody thing”!

many such cases ...