New: Leica Summicron-M 28 f/2 ASPH.

LUF Admin

Advertisement (gone after registration)

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Jewl:

What I really find strange is that there is not a single video/review on this new lens out there! Would have loved to see the typical Leica YT/influencer guys talking about it and comparing to the existing ones. Seems not a very interesting update for most of the photogs!

Its simple. optics are more or less the same, the much closer MFD makes the big difference and allows for quite different applications. The integrated sunshade is also nice. No YT videos needed.  I love it on the M11M.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb nussbusch:

Its simple. optics are more or less the same, the much closer MFD makes the big difference and allows for quite different applications. The integrated sunshade is also nice. No YT videos needed.  I love it on the M11M.

But why is still everyone making videos of „my M10 - a long term review“? No one cares and there are still tons 😉 

therefore, no big changes does not mean that the people who love to talk, would not talk about it!

but yes anyways, for me it is clear whats new but still…

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello.
So has anybody else (other than the other posters on this thread) used this lens? Maybe comparing it with the newer elmarit 28 and/or the previous summicron?

thx.

Mark

• Thanks 1