Searching for M6 Special Edition "Ein Stück Leica" No. 738 - Serial No. 2300738

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Dear Forum-Members,

I am searching for No. 738 of the M6 Special Edition "Ein Stück Leica" (https://cameraquest.com/LM6Ein.htm)

In 2006 my uncle, a Leica enthusiast, died in Düsseldorf Germany and I inherited his collection, together with a load of debt and liabilities. So it was with heavy heart that I had to sell all his gear.

Today I am a photographer myself and would wish that I had at least kept one of his cameras. So I tried to contact the dealer I sold the cameras to, but of course those have been sold long ago and he did not keep track of the buyers.

But there is one last chance: I still have the papers for the mentioned No. 738 (Serial No. estimated 2300738).

So if anyone of you could get me any hint on where this camera ist right now and whether it is for sale it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by DrStrangelove
Seriennummer mittlerweile bekannt

• DrStrangelove changed the title to Searching for M6 Special Edition "Ein Stück Leica" No. 738 - Serial No. 2300738
  • 2 months later...

I'm glad to be of help, and can't believe something like this can happen in this way.

I was looking for another Leica M film camera, this time one of the classics, and found the camera.  I remembered seeing this thread something about ein stuck version, but never really believed it to be the same camera.

Really excited to be the part of story finding your sentimental camera, but do be careful dealing with the seller!  I really don't wish my sincere help turning into a nightmare....

• Like 4

Hello dr.strangelove, I purchased the item from the seller before I saw this post and received the camera today. I sent you an Instagram dm, so please check it.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1