loving the New TL and a WISHLIST

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I am still learning the TL system and I think it's a fantastic camera. I actually purchased this as a grab n go camera as I often need an AF and Flash camera for general usage and reference photos and the M i have is impractical in this capacity.

The TL has so many great features yet i find that even still, there are options that i still desire and I thought i'd start  a TL wish list pertaining to the features that already exist, this is not an attempt to create a "dream or fantasy camera"... so maybe Leica is listening.

A few features I've already wished existed based on My usage. I am running 2.110 firmware.

* Ability to choose DNG files without JPEG's

* Ability to RENAME and SAVE our User Profiles to the SD card for future retrieval

* Ability to Reorganize the locations of the Menu Icons in Both Menu's. (if this feature does exist, perhaps someone can confirm as i couldn't figure out a way to do move them)

...and feel free to add your own.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

A horizontal level similar to the the S006.

Leica had done well with the menu system, simplicity is it's strength, rather lacking in some features, that appears to be the trade-off.

The camera is fantastic, lenses are superb, I am disappointed in Leica's inability to evolve the camera including menus, speed and sensors.

The camera is fantastic, lenses are superb, I am disappointed in Leica's inability to evolve the camera including menus, speed and sensors.

+1.  Pretty much the same way I feel.