Crazy camera

Photoworks

1 hour ago, Photoworks said:

I got freezes here and there. I have tested different cards and internal ones. still happens,

I got it back from repair a few weeks ago and this happened, crazy, never seen it before.

How did you fix it?

I have seen this -once - on an SL. It happened after I hit a number of buttons in very quick succession. I could only cure it by pulling the battery, waiting for ten minutes and doing a reset. 

Photoworks,  It appears that M11 is undergoing some type of conversion to a video M11.  Maybe a M240 board was substituted instead of a new M11 board...now days, there are all kinds of changes to day...sex changes, identity changes, now....M11 changes.  All in humor of course.  Looks to me the camera needs to simply be replaced by the mothership and call it a day.  r/ Mark

Edited by LeicaR10
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

6 hours ago, LeicaR10 said:

Photoworks,  It appears that M11 is undergoing some type of conversion to a video M11.  Maybe a M240 board was substituted instead of a new M11 board...now days, there are all kinds of changes to day...sex changes, identity changes, now....M11 changes.  All in humor of course.  Looks to me the camera needs to simply be replaced by the mothership and call it a day.  r/ Mark

Yes, bring fast forward the M12 (code name: "zurück nach das Wesentliche").

• Like 1