Has Anyone Else Had Problem Getting Into the LUF Site or Navigating Between Forums?

RayD28

Advertisement (gone after registration)

First instance was yesterday when I tried to access the site.  Message said something about maximum users and try again later.  Sorry I did not take a screenshot.  I tried about  a 1/2 hour later and got the same message.  Now I'm freezing up trying to navigate between threads.  I opened another tab and tried a completely different site and it opened fine.

Ray

49 minutes ago, RayD28 said:

First instance was yesterday when I tried to access the site.  Message said something about maximum users and try again later.  Sorry I did not take a screenshot.  I tried about  a 1/2 hour later and got the same message.  Now I'm freezing up trying to navigate between threads.  I opened another tab and tried a completely different site and it opened fine.

Ray

Yes, yesterday I got the message regarding something about “Maximum Users,” and to “Try again later.” Rather than wait until later, I think that closed the page, and then was able to successfully re-open and navigate the site, but it may have taken two attempts to sign-in again.

Edited by RexGig0

On 6/25/2023 at 6:45 AM, RayD28 said:

Ray

Yes, the same thing has happened to me a couple of times. I also find the list of topics at the right side of the page completely unsatisfactory. Are we supposed to check every box that interests us? Or do we just check one at a time to get to that part of the forum?

It's also considerably slower that the previous version. Moving from one topic to another I've been experiencing delays.

***Just now after clicking "Save" for the above comment, there was a 20 second delay for it to appear. I have high speed internet.***

Edited by fotografr

FYI -- For the last few days I've had instances where it is very slow accessing the forum.  It's slow enough that I think my computer is hung up, but before I x-out I'll open a new tab and go to a favorite site and get right in.  I go back to the LUF tab and it still shows it's trying to access.  I have high speed internet and I'm not running any applications.