A Day in West Marin

andcolor

Wow! Straight from John Steinbeck: "The Wayward Bus" or "To a God Unknown".

Amazing that this old stuff is still there.

Fabulous shots. :D

Thanks Pete

It's all sitting out in front of a small farm. I expect him to come out one day for a chat. The entire region has been protected from developers. ( a mercy)

Love your East Anglia photos. I've spent lots of time there. Mostly in Suffolk, but Norfolk too. Makes me home sick....

Thanks Pete

It's all sitting out in front of a small farm. I expect him to come out one day for a chat. The entire region has been protected from developers. ( a mercy)

Love your East Anglia photos. I've spent lots of time there. Mostly in Suffolk, but Norfolk too. Makes me home sick....

Linda,

Thanks; I ought to update my Anglia shots. We're off to Norfolk on Friday for a couple of days; my sister lives down there- she has become a flat-lands hill-billy!!

Please post some more from Marin. :)

Linda,

Thanks; I ought to update my Anglia shots. We're off to Norfolk on Friday for a couple of days; my sister lives down there- she has become a flat-lands hill-billy!!

Please post some more from Marin. :)

you can see i'm a pushover for a bit of flattery..........thank you

i don't know if these are quite ready yet - but close. i can almost see Tom Jode come walking down the road........

linda