Typ 109 Servicing

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Leica Duke Street London can service / repair most compact Leica cameras .. including e.g. Leica Q and D-Lux 109 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Leica Duke St technician demonstrating dismantling / servicing Leica C-Lux ... 11 November 2021 during Leica Society members' annual visit  

dunk

Edited by dkCambridgeshire
typo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, dkCambridgeshire said:

Leica Duke Street London can service / repair most compact Leica cameras .. including e.g. Leica Q and D-Lux 109 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Leica Duke St technician demonstrating dismantling / servicing Leica C-Lux ... 11 November 2021 during Leica Society members' annual visit  

dunk

That's where I have sent mine, it arrived with them yesterday morning. Not sure if that Tech has not left them though nonetheless they have told me they can repair it.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2022 at 7:57 AM, wda said:

Please update this thread, based on your experience. I have confidence that there will be a good outcome. 

So on Thursday I posted my camera (last collection) to Leica Mayfair, I received an email telling me it was repairable in UK, they sent me the details for postage etc and I gave authorisation to proceed if the estimate was below £300. I then had an email today saying as soon as I paid (£153.32) they would dispach my repaired camera. I paid to the link they sent me and DHL will deliver my repaired camera tomorrow with a 2 year warranty. I am very happy with this I think it is a wonderful service and I have told them that. Now just have to wait for DHL.

• Like 5

Now starts the painful process of trying to set it up as I had it before sending it to Leica Mayfair. It has come back reset to factory, problem is I am terrible for setting my cameras up how I like them then leaving them set up. It's been so long since I set the D-Lux up I have forgotten what was set to do what. Ho-hum, first world problems.

• Haha 2