Seville Challenge 12 October 2019

lanetomlane

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I’m glad you’ve all had a good trip there. We will be pleased to rejoin tbe fun in Athens next year. 

Just for the record, we have had to slum it here over the weekend...

😊

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 10/13/2019 at 10:59 PM, andybarton said:

I’m glad you’ve all had a good trip there. We will be pleased to rejoin tbe fun in Athens next year. 

Just for the record, we have had to slum it here over the weekend...

😊

We feel sorry for you Andy. Up at the crack of dawn with a tripod to capture those gorgeous scenes! And all that beautiful light too, poor you. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now slumming it in Greenwich Village until Tuesday then back to reality. 

And beans on toast every day until Christmas 😊

Have already been doing my research on Athens, though, a city we’ve never been to. #beprepared

• Like 3

Hi All, 

Once again than you to all of those who attended Seville, and I am glad my humble efforts worked out and the evening was not a total disaster, with those bagpipes serenading us during dinner. 

I am back after one hectic week; 5 nights, 8 planes, 4 different hotels in 4 cities. My own bed feels so good, pity it is for just one night before I leave tomorrow at 620am. 

Anyway, I shall get a new thread going for the posting of photos, and the rules for photo submissions and deadline dates. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/21/2019 at 6:53 PM, Hugandas said:

Ok, thanks. Looking forward to see some of the photos taken there. By the way, it was a great meeting, challenge and fiends dinner.

Nice meeting you too; still thinking about that compact MS 1.1?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All, 

Thank you all for your patience while I travelled around the world in Economy ... and don't get me started on how awful that experience is for a middle aged, rotund man. 

Hopefully even those with film cameras have had time by now to develop and scan them.

Can you please submit your photos to me, by 18 Nov.

I shall send a PM to everyone to ensure they get the message. 

photographer at bindra dot me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All, 

I have collated all the submissions (one person could not be contacted) (21) which ties in with the list of cameras and lenses. There were only a handful of night challenge photos. 

I hope I have all the correct names associated with each of you - otherwise there will be a brief emotion as you see your name but disappointment when the picture is not yours :) . Where a name was not supplied, I have supplied my own name to the photo. 

Hopefully they will be uploaded today and the regular voting can begin. 

Best of Luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Pete

Ravi has sought my considerable experience here . Don't worry, we will sort it so that you get the prize at the end ;)

In the past, I have never bothered with Forum Names, but do use a spreadsheet with the title of the photograph and the photographer's name in the next column.

• Like 1