Advertisement (gone after registration)

Yes I agree with keeping the Canon and understand many disagreeing, however making a living capturing those important moments under pressure and schedule requires a Canon/Nikon System. I too enjoy nothing more then using my Leica's when its right for the job.

Best regards

Hank

Thanks Henry, glad you enjoyed the image. Coincidence or not all those portraits that are becoming keepers are made by my Leica cameras not the canon. It's the best moment of the any of my shoots and that's of the model is when I drop the Leica and grab the Leica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you may know from other similar posts, I make those portraits during fashion  photoshoots, usually during the break. I put my canon down, grab my Leica leave the set with the model. I usually keep those portraits for myself and the model but many times the client begs for them too:-) 

Leica Q

Classic

Most important you make a great photograph...does not matter what gears you are using, you know for sure

Enjoy your weekend

Classic

Most important you make a great photograph...does not matter what gears you are using, you know for sure

Enjoy your weekend

Quan, Thanks for the feedback. I think the difference a gear makes is not o the resulting image but rather it's in the process of making that image. Some gear are more enjoyable to use than others. It's like going from point A to point B in any car or doing so in the car you like, you're still getting to point B but the pleasure level of doing it will be so different :-)

Rodrigue : exquisite image. The symmetry of color ( BW contrast)  and form against her is very well executed. Best. Coos

Thanks for looking and for the comment dear. I used that background to enhance her Alien-like look :-)